‼️𝑰𝑴𝑷𝑶𝑹𝑻𝑨𝑵𝑻‼️

Hellowwwww my beautiful readers your author decided to spoil you all again by making another story I hope you all would show your love and support to this story as well like you always do which seriously means alot. A LOT

________________________________________

So here are the things you will get to see in this story-
Top Jungkook
Bottom Taehyung
Fem boy concept
Romance
Bickering
Sassy bottoms
Secretary x CEO
Smut
Fluff
Happy ending

________________________________________

Who will be reading this should know this is only for entertainment purposes and nothing else. No hate to any character and if someone is uncomfortable with any of the things i mentioned up there then. What are you waiting for?  Leave quietly sweetheart .

And And

Plagiarism is a serious offense and a violation of copyright law. I pour my heart and soul into every word, and to see it copied or reproduced without permission would be devastating.

I kindly request that you refrain from plagiarizing or copying any part of this story in any form, whether it be for personal use or publication.

Additionally, I want to make it clear that I do not authorize translations of this story either into any other language.

Finally, I urge you all to continue supporting "Rivalry to Romance" through your engagement. Your votes, comments, and shares help the story reach new readers and thrive on platforms like this.

So please, don't hesitate to leave your thoughts, reactions, and suggestions in the comments section. Your voices matter, and I value each and every one of them.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Let's continue this journey together, bound by our love for storytelling and mutual respect for each other's creative endeavors.

💕🥀🎀✨