✿ 17 [M] ✿

Hie Barbies
___________________________________

AUTHOR'S POV-

After a short drive jungkook picked up his wifey with a wide grin and carried him to their room.

He placed tae on the big bed and without a word smashed his lips with tae's plumpy ones tae smiled into the kiss pulling him more closer to himself.

''i love you''...he whispered into the kiss

''Love you too''... jungkook kissed him passionately and everything started to relax as his hands trailed down tae's neck. Soon his hands were resting on his hips squeezing them time to time making tae to moan out softly

''are you nervous love?''... jungkook asked as he looked into tae's eyes who nodded slightly with a small pout

''don't worry baby, your kookie won't hurt you''... He kissed his forehead making tae to smile in comfort

''i know you won't''... said tae as he again pulled jungkook into a kiss. He placed a kiss to the base of Tae's neck that caused him to shiver.

Tae pushed him onto his back with a sly smirk and straddled his lap. He sat up and jungkook fell into a deep kiss. His hands wandered to the back of tae's dress and started working on the lean chain. His fingers moved at a slow place, wandering across the newly exposed skin of tae's back. His tongue moved into tae's and he moaned into his mouth at the contact of their tongue clashing together.

Tae's dress fell around his waist as he watched jungkook's wild eyes roam over tae's  straining breasts. Hard nipples poking through the tight lace. His hand came up to cup them, taking the full weight of them into his hands. It caused enough pleasure to run through tae that jungkook rocked his hips against him. The feeling of his hard length pushing against tae was enough to make tae more wet.

Jungkook sucked harder or Tae's nipples eliciting moans from his mouth his body shuddered due to the intensity of his suckling.

''You’re so hard''...tae said in a breathy tone. His hand tightened on his left breast as he looked at his wifey with blown out pupils.

''All for you, love''... He said darkly. Tae kissed him and he got him out of his top putting tae naked breasts on display.

A man had never seen him before, tae had never been looked at with such hungry adoration. His hands were rough and firm squeezing every part of him he could, leaving marks and a trial of destruction over tae's skin. It was too much and not anywhere near enough at the same time. Jungkook pushed him down onto the bed and he flipped tae onto his back. After making enough marks over his collerbones and cleavage.

He made quick work of on his panites patience suddenly lost. Then tae were naked, looking up at his husband still dressed. Jungkook's eyes dragging over every curve of tae's body, his hands roaming over his legs. Squeezing and massaging he made his way all over tae's body, learning every curve.

''you are so beautiful wifey, so so beautiful''... He said just before removing his hands from tae. His look of disbelief and desire doing further damage to whatever was straining inside tae. He quickly started to undress and tae laid back and enjoyed the show. From various make out sessions tae were aware that he was well built. But still he absorbed the new sights, tattoos of well defined muscles. Jungkook was a businessman, but his body was that of a fighter.

Jungkook suddenly pulled Tae's legs apart. Tae screwed his eyes shut with a general idea of what was about to go down. Jungkook's hands dragged down Tae's legs and his fingers grazed over his wet folds.