✿ 7 ✿

Hie Barbies
________________________________________

AUTHOR'S POV

TWO MONTHS LATER-

Two months had flown by since Tae had joined Jeon's company and became Jungkook's secretary. Surprisingly, everything was going perfectly fine. Tae now arrived at work before Jungkook, a sense of excitement bubbling within him. Yes, he was always excited nowadays, especially to be with Jungkook.

Their usual fights had transformed into cute moments. Jungkook found himself making Tae blush with his teasing remarks, while Tae would often whine like a child about various things, making Jungkook chuckle affectionately.

Jungkook had started taking care of Tae in his own way, whether it was ensuring Tae had lunch or extending their morning conversations.

Jungkook had become like a lovesick puppy, eagerly waiting each morning to see Tae's face. Despite his initial denial, Jungkook couldn't deny his feelings any longer. His heart had won, and he had finally realized his love for Tae.

Tae couldn't help but feel small under Jungkook's lingering gaze. Sensing the need to break the spell, he stood up from his seat and made his way over to Jungkook, who was smiling like a fool.

With an amused shake of his head, Tae gently nudged Jungkook, bringing him back to reality. Jungkook, startled, coughed in embarrassment, realizing he had been caught staring. Tae couldn't suppress a playful grin at Jungkook's flustered expression, enjoying the rare moment of seeing his usually composed boss in such a state.

Tae couldn't resist teasing Jungkook after catching him lost in a trance. With a mischievous glint in his eyes

"Lost in thought, Mr. Jeon?''...Tae leaned in slightly, teasing. Jungkook's cheeks flushed slightly at the playful jab, but he quickly regained his composure.

"You're pushing it, Kim, back to your work''....he warned, trying to sound stern.

Tae simply rolled his eyes in response, a smirk playing on his lips. He knew Jungkook's scolding was more bark than bite, and he found it amusing how his boss tried to maintain authority even in such lighthearted moments. With a nonchalant shrug, Tae returned to his work, leaving Jungkook amused yet again by his stubbornness.

"Mr. Jeon, Mr. Ji-yan and Ms. Minha are scheduled to arrive for the meeting today''...said tae checking his ipad

"Alright, just bring them to my office when they arrive''.... jungkook nodded

"Do I have to? Can't they find their own way?"...tae sighed with a huge frown

"Come on, Tae. It's part of your job. Plus, it gives you a chance to show off that winning smile of yours''... jungkook smirked while tae blushed a bit

"Yeah, yeah, whatever''...tae rolled his eyes with a small pout as he heads towards the door.

"Have fun, Tae. And don't forget to charm them with your irresistible charm''... jungkook chuckled and mumbled to himself with a wide smile.

Tae fumed internally as Jungkook assigned him the task of escorting Mr. Ji-yan and Ms. Minha to his office. Suppressing his annoyance, he forced a smile and nodded in agreement.

With a eye-roll, Tae made his way downstairs to greet the guests, mentally preparing himself for the inevitable small talk and pleasantries. Deep down, he knew it was all part of the job, but that didn't make it any less tedious.

As Tae descended the stairs to escort Mr. Ji-yan and Ms. Minha to the CEO's office, he couldn't shake the discomfort that settled in his gut. Upon spotting them, he greeted them with a courteous smile, but his intuition tingled with unease. Mr. Ji-yan's lingering gaze felt invasive, causing Tae to subtly shift his stance, while Ms. Minha's revealing attire and sultry demeanor grated on his nerves, prompting an internal judgment. Despite his reservations, Tae maintained his professional demeanor, he put on his best professional smile and approached.