✿ 14 ✿

Hie Barbies
___________________________________

AUTHOR'S POV-

Eight months later-

Eight months had flown by in a whirlwind of laughter, love, and shared moments for Tae and Jungkook. With each passing day, they grew even closer, their bond deepening as they navigated life's ups and downs together. Their playful banter and teasing bickering remained constants, keeping their relationship lively and full of joy. But amidst the laughter and fun, their love for each other continued to blossom, becoming stronger with each passing moment. Their dates became even more special, filled with cherished memories and shared experiences. And as the night fell, their calls became a sanctuary, a time to connect and reaffirm their love for one another, making every moment together even more precious.

Currently Tae's parents arrived at the Jeon household, there was a palpable sense of excitement and anticipation in the air. Both families exchanged warm greetings, their smiles reflecting the joy of the occasion. Tae and Jungkook couldn't contain their happiness as they realized the significance of the moment – their parents coming together to discuss their marriage.

Over cups of tea and sweet treats, the families sat down to discuss the details of the upcoming wedding. Tae and Jungkook stole glances at each other, their hearts filled with warmth and gratitude for the love and support surrounding them. It was a moment they had dreamed of, and now it was becoming a reality.

As discussions progressed, plans started to take shape, and the date for their marriage was finalized. Tae and Jungkook exchanged a glance, their eyes shining with happiness and love for each other. This was the beginning of a new chapter in their lives, and they couldn't wait to embark on this journey together, hand in hand, with the blessings of their families.

"Come on, Jin, you both can't leave without having dinner with us. It's already late''...yuvi insisted

"Oh, we wouldn't want to impose''... Namjoon politely said

"Yes, really, we should be getting back''...jin with a warm smile said

"Nonsense! It's no trouble at all.  We would love to have you both stay for dinner''...yuvi protested

"Well, if it's no trouble''.... Namjoon nodded

''Just make yourselves comfortable. Dinner will be ready soon''...yuvi said as he again motioned them to sit

As Jin engaged in conversation with Yuvi, their discussion flowed smoothly, filled with anecdotes and shared experiences. Meanwhile, Namjoon and Jungwoo exchanged words with mutual respect and laughter, their conversation reflecting a deep bond and understanding. Throughout it all, Jungkook and Tae sat beside each other, exchanging smiles that conveyed their happiness and the warmth they felt in each other's presence. Amidst the laughter and camaraderie, there was an underlying sense of contentment, knowing that their families were coming together to celebrate their love and unity.

Yuvi noticed the exchanged glances between Jungkook and Tae, recognizing the silent communication passing between them. With a warm smile, she suggested that Jungkook give Tae a tour of the house, sensing that they might appreciate some time alone together. Jungkook readily agreed, eager to spend more time with Tae, and they both stood up, ready to explore their shared home.

As they walked a bit far from living room Jungkook pinned Tae to the wall, their eyes met, exchanging a silent language of love and desire. Tae's smile conveyed his willingness, while Jungkook's actions spoke volumes. In that moment, words were unnecessary as they shared an unspoken connection, understanding each other's desires without the need for verbal communication.