Chapter 20

This is just a fictional story, not a reflection of Bible or Build.Warnings: Body worship, spanking, orgasm control, orgasm denial, praise and light breath play.

The kiss was the flicker of an ignition. The sizzle and pop of a fire that finally ignited. It swooshed inside every crevice. Build fisted his hands in his husband's shirt. The poison of victory was far more inebriating than the wine.

Build parted his mouth to welcome in Wichapas' tongue. The lingering taste of the alcohol was an aphrodisiac. Build sighed in satisfaction, allowing his head to fall back onto the cushions.

Wichapas' body hovered as he kept a hold on the edge of the couch. He controlled the kiss, dominating Build's tongue easily. When he pulled back, he made sure to admire Build's dark pink cheeks.

"I underestimated you, Jak. You are way more conniving than I thought." Wichapas chuckled villainously, with a nefarious smile to match. He looked further down to assess his husband's body with lustful probing eyes.

Build didn't have it in him to refute the allegations. He had gotten what he wanted, and was blissfully intoxicated with far more than just the wine. And yet he pushed, biting his lip and begging with his eyes because he wasn't exactly sure what he really wanted.

Wichapas' hand came up to caress those hot pink cheeks. It was a gentle touch that did not match the darkness in his eyes. "I can't mind it when you look at me like that." Wichapas' thumb traced Build's shaky bottom lip. "Though I don't think you know what you are getting yourself into."

Build didn't feel fear. There was only the overwhelming pull and blaze of his arousal. Self-preservation crumbled and scattered like ashes.

Wichapas hand lowered, his fingers sliding under the collar of Build's shirt where he pulled. It exposed Build's collarbones and most of his upper chest. Wichapas' gaze scrutinized the skin revealed.

"It annoys me how easily these faded, and how good you were at hiding them," Wichapas commented on the dull marks over Build's milky neck. He kissed one of them. Build knew exactly which because he'd spent too much time memorizing those marks.

Build turned his head to give up more skin.

Wichapas took the offering, but there was no biting, no sucking of the sensitive skin. Build stirred in his disappointment, hands leaving crumbled fabric to slide up Bible's sides.

Wichapas would not be hurried. He left trails of wet kisses wherever he saw fit. Build moaned when Wichapas' tongue finally traced his collarbone. His dick twitched, and his body squirmed, wanting friction.

"Bible." the call was a meager plea.

"Yes, baby?" Bible sounded distracted. He had pulled the shirt low enough to expose Build's nipple.

Build gasped and arched as Wichapas ran his thumb over the sensitive nub, flicking and pinching. It electrified all senses, curling Build's toes and stealing his breath. He clawed at Wichapas' sides. The wine was quickly taking over, Build could feel his composure slipping.

"Fuck!" Wichapas' curse was accompanied by surrender. He rested his forehead against Build's neck, finally lowering his torso. The heaviness of his body had Build sighing with relief. Their wild hearts raced as their legs tangled.

Build could feel Wichapas' stiffness against his pelvis, and it was beyond gratifying. He pressed his warm cheek against Wichapas', letting his hands wander underneath his black shirt. Tight muscles contracted and relaxed as Build's fingers graced over them.

If it wasn't for Build's treacherous body, he would have been satisfied with just that. Instead, the wine urged his hips to buck, and his hands to slide down further, trying to reach Bible's bottom. Wichapas adjusted to allow it. Build didn't really understand why the firmness of those buttocks was so arousing.