Professor Dumb!tch

***Sera's hair & outfit for September 1*** 

The ride to Hogwarts was long and uneventful. The only good news about the train ride was that Sera had her brother with her. Turns out, more than half of the Wizengamot believed that Harry was using magic to protect himself. One of those people who supported her brother was fellow student's aunt, Madame Bones, Susan Bone's aunt. Sera was relieved when Susan said that she 1005 believed her brother with the truth of Lord Voldemort's return and that she knew her brother long enough to know that he was not stupid to perform magic for no reason. 

Sera read her Potions book on the train in hopes to get ahead of everyone else. Hermione did the same. Harry shifted uncomfortably in his seat, no doubtedly having Voldemort haunting his mind. Both Ron and Dante had fallen asleep. Ron was leaning against the edge of wall of their compartment while Dante had his head resting on Sera's shoulder. 

When they had finally arrived at Hogwarts, Malfoy began his usual taunts. 

"Surprised that the Ministry let you wander around free, Potter!" he jeered. "My father told me all about it. I would be surprised there was still a cell in Azkaban that still ahs a plaque with your name on it!" Harry lunged at Malfoy out of anger, and Malfoy jumped away out of surprise. Luckily, Sera was able to grab onto her brother before he did anything more rash. To his friends, Malfoy added, "What did I tell you? A complete nutter, he is!" 

"Just stay away from me!" Harry demanded, his voice quavering with anger. 

"It's only Malfoy, mate," Ron chided gently. 

But that didn't help her brother's mood at all. Harry wrenched himself from his sister's grip before walking in front of them. By the time Sera had looked up again, a pang came to her stomach when she realized that the last carriage had been occupied by her brother's crush, Cho Chang, and her friends. 

"Oh, no," said Hermione quietly. "We missed the last carriage." 

"What's that?" Harry finally asked. 

Sera and her friends turn to Harry, who was staring at something above them Sera furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. 

"What's what?" 

"That, pulling the carriage," Harry insisted. "Don't you see it?" 

"There's nothing pulling the carriage, Harry," said Hermione, who started to sound extremely concerned. "It's pulling itself, as always." 

Harry continued to walk around the carriage, only to be stopped by a daydreamy voice.

"You're not going mad. I can see them, too. Come along, I won't bite." 

Well, they had no choice. The other carriages had been taken already. Might as well, even though they were being joined by a weird girl. 

"Everyone, this is Loony Love —" Hermione blurted out, only to have everyone look at her. "— Luna Lovegood." She sat there, squirming silently. In a tight, embarrassed voice, she added, "What an interesting necklace."