Twins Reunited Once More

***Annalise Basso as Seraphina Lily Jane Potter & Walker Scobell as Durante Aurelius Knightley

***Annalise Basso as Seraphina Lily Jane Potter & Walker Scobell as Durante Aurelius Knightley. Book Six, The story continues. . . .*** 

Seraphina Lily Jane Potter and Ginevra Molly Weasley were sitting together in Ginny's room. Ginny had asked specifically for dating advice, as she had began dating fellow Gryffindor student, Dean Thomas. 

"Hey, I'm going to go make a cuppa tea," said Sera after a while when she noticed that she began to get a little thirsty. "Do you want any?" 

"Yeah, I'll take some." 

"Okay, I'll ask Ron, Hermione, and Dante if they want any." 

She walked up the stairs where Dante, Ron, and Hermione were, chit-chatting about whatnot. Sera knocked lightly on the door, catching their attention. 

"Hey, I'm about to go make a cuppa tea. Does anyone else want any? Ginny wants a cup." 

Everyone agreed that they wanted some, as it was high time for another cup of tea. Sera walked down the stairs, jumping over two at a time. When she approached the kitchen, she noticed something rather odd. Her eyebrows furrowed together in confusion.

"Harry," she murmured softly. She then took off to the edge of the stairs. "Hey, Mrs. Weasley?!" 

Mrs. Weasley's footsteps sounded. She looked rather flustered and slightly frustrated. "Yes Sera, dear. What is it?" 

"I was only wondering if my brother had gotten here?" she commented casually.

Mrs. Weasley looked rather confused. "Your brother? Harry, who?" 

Sera rolled her eyes. "Harry Potter, of course. Apparently, he's wandering about the house."

More footsteps sounded. Ron's head appeared from over the banister, three floors up. He had an eager grin on his face. 

"Harry?! Did someone say Harry?" 

"Me, nosy," Sera teased. "Did he somehow sneak past me while I was coming down the stairs? Is he up there with you?" 

Ron looked a bit dumbfounded and disappointed. His shoulders slouched in disappointment. "Er, no. I'd know if my best friend were up here with me, wouldn't I? What makes you think that your brother is here? Dumbledore strictly said that he had to go live with his cousins for the summer, didn't he?" 

Sera ignored his question. "Well, his trunk is down here. As well as Hedwig." 

"No, dear," said Mrs. Weasley at once. "I would definitely know if Harry Potter would be in my house." 

Hedwig screeched, wanting to be let out. Sera gave Mrs. Weasley a look. This time, more footsteps sounded, and both Hermione and Dante appeared, two more floors up. They looked confused.

"Was that an owl that I heard?" 

"What's going on?" Dante also added. 

"You haven't seen him, have you?" Sera pressed on eagerly. "Apparently, he's been wandering about the house." 

Hermione looked incredibly surprised. "Really?" 

A new voice sounded behind her. "Really." 

She whipped around, surprised to see her brother around the corner in the kitchen. Her eyes lit up.

"HARRY!"she screeched in excitement. She couldn't contain herself. In her excitement, she sprinted over towards her brother and engulfed him into a tight hug, one that she knew he wouldn't miss. 

Everyone took turns hugging the youngest Potter twin. Mrs. Weasley was the last to be hugged as she jumped up and down in surprise.

"What a lovely surprise! Why didn't you let us know that you were coming?!" 

"I dunno — Dumbledore!" 

"Oh, that man! But then again, what would we do without him?" 

"What?" said Sera. She noticed that Ron was starting to mess with Hermione's chin. That was when she noticed that her friend had some toothpaste on her chin. And Ron, being the gentleman that he is, was trying to get it off for her. 

"You've got a bit of toothpaste on your chin," Ron admitted, causing everyone to laugh. 

"C'mon!" said Sera excitedly. "I was going to make everyone a cuppa tea. Do you want any?" She examined her brother's outfit, noticing that he was drenched with the river's water that was nearby the house. "You look like you could use some to warm your body up. You look like you're freezing."

"I'll gladly take one," said her brother gratefully. "Yes, please, Sis." 

"Awesome! Guys, you can go upstairs and get Harry settled. It'll take a bit. I'll be with you guys shortly, though." 

"C'mon, Harry! We've got so much to catch up on!" said Ron excitedly. 

Sera quickly made her and her friends some tea before carrying it all upstairs. She handed Ginny her cuppa tea first, then set Dante's cuppa tea down on his nightstand, as he was currently taking a shower, before going to Ron's room where everyone was talking and catching up. 

"So what's been going on? What's new?" Harry asked. 

Sera found herself listening through the door. She wondered if Ron would mention anything about her and Dante dating right now. She wondered how her brother would react to her dating Draco Malfoy's cousin. 

"Well, I came here a few days ago. Though, for a while, I wasn't sure if I was coming or not. The world is dangerous right now," Hermione explained. 

"Yeah. Mum had a fit earlier in the summer. She said that Dante, Sera, Ginny, Dante, and I had no business attending Hogwarts this year. She said that it's getting too dangerous. And plus, you know how protective she is of Dante. She's worried that he'd be kidnapped at some point by the Dark Side. Oh, and by the way. I don't know if Sera has told you at all, but she and Dante are now dating." 

Sera sucked in a breath, hoping that her brother wouldn't mind. Sure, he may be Draco Malfoy's cousin. But he was way different than the rest of the Malfoys out there. 

"She hasn't told me. Why didn't she tell me?" 

"She didn't want you to get mad, mate," Ron answered sincerely. "I mean, we all know how you are with the Dark Side."

"But Dante's not going tot the Dark Side. We've heard that from him personally," Harry interrupted defensively. 

"Plus, we know that he's not stupid," Hermione added defensively. "If anything, he's one of the smartest people that I know." 

Sera smiled softly. She knew that Dante would argue with her on that. But to Sera, that didn't matter. 

Sera cautiously knocked on the door, wondering if they were done. Immediately, they all went quiet. Sera cautiously opened the door and let herself in, holding the mugs in her hands. She held them up in her face when she had completely gone through the door. 

"I got the tea," she declared. 

"Thanks, Sis," said her brother gratefully as she passed him his cup of tea. She passed everyone else their cups of tea as well. "So! You and Dante are dating?" 

Sera scoffed, smiling softly to herself. "Isn't it a bit obvious that I am? I mean, I was worried that you wouldn't approve of Dante because he's related to the Malfoy family, and I know how you are when it comes to the Malfoys. That's why I didn't tell you, brother." 

"I wouldn't get mad at you, sis," her brother insisted sincerely. "In fact, I quite approve. I mean, Dante is basically family to us. But, if he ever hurts you, I'm gonna have a word with him." 

"I don't worry about him hurting me," said Sera stubbornly. "I'm more worried about him getting hurt and no one would be there to help him. That's what I fear the most."