Epilogue

Branson William's

One Year Later

The twins were born 3 months ago. Ethan and Willow. They are up most nights, and have started sleeping during the day. It's been exhausting. But we're trying today to get them to stay up all day.

Noah's been super busy with pack business, and I've been trying to help. But I'm exhausted. Layla has stepped up, doing whatever she can do to help him. I just got the babies ready, and now I'm going to my parents so I can take a nap. Dad has offered to watch them, which means Xan will.

Xan has been so obsessed with them. He's a life saver, honestly. He comes over whenever I ask, and watches the babies so I can nap. He's been in and out of school because of his mental health issues.

So free babysitter!

We talk daily though, not just about the babies. But he said they help him. I carry the stroller down, and once I'm on the first floor I push it all the way to my parents. I walk there most days, I like the exercise.

Once I get there, I carry the stroller in and dad comes out from the kitchen with a wide smile. "My babies!" he squeals, and pulls me into a hug. "There's some pasta on the stove. Go eat" he shoes me away, and Xan comes running down.

"Eat first, then babies" dad orders Xan, who huffs but follows me to the kitchen. We get some pasta, and sit at the aisle together.

"How are you doing?" I ask, taking a bite of the alfredo.

"Okay. On new meds. I'm exhausted" he scopes some into his mouth, and cringes.

"Upset stomach?" I ask. I googled his new meds, and they said you can have a loss of appetite, and an upset stomach.

"Yeah, but if i don't eat it's worse" he mumbles, scoping more food into his mouth. I do the same, and we chat while we eat.

Then I'm going to my old room, and napping. Dad and Xan said they'll keep the twins up.

"Noah" I yell, bouncing Willow in my arms. Ethan is crying, and I scoop him up in my other arm, bouncing him too.

"Making the bottles!" Noah yells back, as I shush the babies, rocking them. Noah comes back shortly, the bottles in hand. He takes Ethan, and starts feeding him. I take the other one, feeding Willow. I rock her slowly, as I feed her, letting her eat. Dad and Xan were able to keep them up most of the day.

They slept till now, which is 2am. So they slept a good chunk. They will sleep more, because they're babies.

We feed them, and then change their diapers. Then they are falling back asleep, milk drunk and all.

Noah and I are climbing back in bed by 3. He pulls me to his body, kissing my shoulder. "I love you pups"

"I love you too" I murmured, soaking in my life. I love my family, and I love my mate.

A/N

Theeee end! This chapter was short, I felt like there wasn't really much more that needed to be said. I think they're story will forever be a rocky one, but I think no matter what, they'll choose each other. I love them