chapter 4

Kazama was tired, mentally, he thought of every person he could possibly think of that Shinchan likes but he couldn't find who it is.

He rolled on his bed again, trying to get some rest, sighing he got up and decided to go to Shinchan's place.

Kazama walked out of his room, he looked at his Mom who was sitting in the living room,"Mom I am stepping out for a bit."

Mrs. Kazama looked at her son,"Okay but hurry back home soon the dinner will be ready."

Nodding at her, he walked out of his house.

He doesn't know when but he had started running, soon he arrived at Shinchan's place.

After when he arrived did he question himself that why was he here?
Sighing he rang the door bell.

Lucikly Shinchan was the one to open the door, he was wearing his pajamas and red t-shirt,. Kazama felt his heart race and he wondered why it was but didn't give too much thought and shrugged it off with the reason that he just ran here.

"Kazama?!" Shinchan exclaimed seeing the blue haired boy,"Why are you here?"

Kazama scratched the back of his neck,"Um...I-I...uh.."

Shinchan sighed and closed the door behind, he walked out of his house,"Let's talk while walking."

Kazama nodded and started to walk.

"So why are you here?" Shinchan asked again.

Kazama looked at his feet,"Who do you