chapter 17 kiss 💋

When Shinchan's mind returned back to the world, he saw Kazama who looked like he was about to cry, "K-Kazama what's wrong?" Shinchan started to panic slightly.

Kazama who thought that he would take it well if Shinchan rejects him, felt like his world was broken, "Y-you don't like me? Do you still have that guy in your heart? It's okay I understand....." He managed to say as he got up trying to leave.

Shinchan was quick to react, he quickly held Kazama's hand stopping him from leaving, "No no no you got it.....Kazama that guy I was talking about, was you all along...It's not that I don't like you, I love you in fact, it's just that you confessed so suddenly that my mind was frozen and I couldn't react. I am sorry don't leave me."

This time it was Kazama's time to be stunned, however, he quickly regained his composure, and the smile came back, "You love me?"

Shinchan too had gotten up, "Yes I love you."

They both stared into each other's eyes, and Shinchan closed in the distance between them, their nose almost touching, their heart racing, Shinchan still held Kazama's hand in his own, he whispered, "Can I kiss you? Please?"

Kazama's whole face flushed but he still gave a slight nod, at this point his whole body felt numb and his mind had melted into a puddle of goo, the same was going on with Shinchan who slowly closed in the distance and brushed his lips against the blue-haired teen's. Their whole body suddenly felt warm and their lips felt hot like a fire. Shinchan started to nibble on Kazama's lips, the blue-haired teen slightly parted his lips, deepening their kiss, there were no tongues involved and it was mostly an innocent kiss, enough to convey their feelings, their hearts to each other.