chapter 18 romance 💒💍

Kazama's whole body felt warm, the way Shinchan's right would caress his waist as he kissed him and the way his left hand was slowly moving upwards in his shirt, made Kazama's brain stop working and just lean into the raven's touch.

Soon Shinchan broke the kiss apart and looked at Kazama who realized he was out of breath, Shinchan huffed near Kazama's ear, "I so wanted to do this." And this made the blue-haired teen blush. However, he took a step further and hugged Shinchan around the wait making the boy chuckle.

They were hugging when the door suddenly opened with a bang, "I bought some t------What the--" Himawari who was carrying a tray with tea and snacks stopped in her tracks when she saw her brother hugging his best friend.

"Himawari!! Give me some privacy at least!" Shinchan yelled, annoyed that his sister decided to barge in like that but more frustrated at the fact that Kazama moved away quickly, he finally got his crush to be his boyfriend.

"Sorry I--But wait are you guys together now?" Himawari asked eyeing the two of them.

"I-" Shinchan began, he looked at Kazama asking if he could tell her sister that they started dating, Shinchan didn't want to make Kazama uncomfortable, although he really wanted to tell his sister he won't say anything if Kazama says no.

"If you are dating, I am okay with it and I am pretty sure mom and dad would be okay too, so need to lie." Himawari said as she shrugged her shoulders, she could see that her brother was starting to panic, she knew from the beginning that her brother liked Kazama, how can someone not notice the way Shinchan looks at Kazama