chapter 16

really? You can say it, I am listening." Shinchan said, still not bothering to look up from the manga, it was not that he didn't want to focus on Kazama, it's just that the blue-haired's flushed face made him want to do something to him. Shinchan tried to bury his face in the manga to drive away from the thought.

However this annoyed Kazama, you snatched Shinchan's book away, and kept it aside, "Listen to me Shinchan Nohara. This is something very important to me."

Hearing the stern tone, the raven sat up straight, facing the blue-haired guy, "Okay I am listening."

When Kazama looked at Shinchan in his eyes, his mind started buffering and he wasn't able to form words properly, all his plans to give a great confession, which he had prepared the day before, the long page of elegant words, which Shinchan would understand went down the gutter, he took a deep breath trying to calm his racing heart, he couldn't meet Shinchan's eyes anymore, "Sh-Shinchan Nohara, I won't beat around the bush......I-I like you."

He said it! HE finally said it, Kazama felt as if a huge load was lifted off of his heart, he tried to take a peek and what he found was that Shinchan had frozen in shock, there was a look of disbelief in Shinchan's eyes which made Kazama feel that he was going to get rejected, the smile that was appearing on his face disappeared.

When Kazama had started to speak, Shinchan's mind started running with various thoughts, was Kazama going abroad for studies, is Kazama angry at him........or worst is Kazama dating someone?" The thought made him feel suffocated but when he heard the last three words, all the thought vanished and only those three words remained in his mind.  He likes me! Kazama said he LIKES me! KAZAMA LIKES ME!!"