chapter 13

Kazama Toru, the top student of the school, the smartest student was not smart in the subject related to Love, he was so stupid towards his feelings that it was pitiful, he has never loved anyone before, even what he felt towards Magical girl Moe-P was more of an admiration, (he still admires and likes her, just doesn't want to accept it) so when it came to liking someone, he was a fool.

Now he was starting to feel fuzzy feelings towards his best friend, Shinchan. The way he laughed, the way he joked around, the way he behaved idiotically, everything seemed beautiful and sometimes cute to him.

After Shinchan and Kazama arrived at School, they sat down in their classroom, Shinchan at his usual last bench and Kazama at his first bench, before sitting down Shinchan had told Kazama, "You can listen to the lectures, I will take notes for you. Don't worry and don't strain your hand."
Listening to the concerned tone of Shinchan made Kazama's heart thump, and his stomach had this giddy feeling, he knew having someone to care for him would make him this happy.

When the lectures started, Shinchan sat up straight looking at the board and listening intently. this made the teacher gasp in shock, "Shinchan today you are paying attention?!"

It was rather funny hearing this from a teacher and was a bit embarrassing too but Shinchan was
was rather funny hearing this from a teacher and was a bit embarrassing too but Shinchan was someone who never cared about such things, he got up and gave a slight nod,

"Yes Teacher, I am taking notes for Kazama Kun as his hand got injured because of me."

HEaring this Kazama frowned, why was Shinchan taking the blame at himself, although Kazama was distracted because of Shinchan it was his own fault, not Shinchan's.

Shinchan had a reason for taking the blame on himself, he didn't want the teachers to scold Kazama for being careless when the midterms are nearing, he didn't want anyone to hurt or scold or blame Kazama, he doesn't deserve it. Shinchan knew Kazama always worked hard, so much that he is careless with his health.

The teacher frowned slightly, her brows wrinkled, she was slightly angry at Shinchan for hurting the top student, but she sighed and nodded, "Okay sit down." Although

Shinchan sleeps all the time during classes, his grade was not bad, it was even higher than average. So she couldn't blame him.

When it was break time, Shinchan went towards Kazama's seat and handed him the notes, "Here take this. I'll give you the other half later."

Kazama took the notes from Shinchan and flipped through the pages, his eyes widening in surprise, "Did you really take this?" He couldn't believe it, the notes Shinchan took were precise, the handwriting was neat and everything was arranged properly, it was really good notes.

Shinchan nodded to Kazama's question and grinned widely, "This should be okay I guess."