chapter 11

the morning, Shinchan awoke early and got dressed in his uniform, surprising Misae, who always assumed it would be up to her to wake her son up and worry about him being late, therefore she thought that something was obviously wrong with her son when she saw him dressed up when she had just gotten up. However, it took Shinchan a few minutes to assure her that he was fine.

After ignoring Misae's doubtful look, he went to Kazama's house. At first, he thought he would ring the doorbell and get Kazama out so they could go to school together, but then he decided against it. Kazama's daily routine was too important for him to interrupt it, which might result in further damage to his hand regardless of how mischievous he was, he knew how to be thoughtful and had the patience to wait in front of Kazama's place.

As Shinchan waited for Kazama to arrive, he began becoming anxious and worried, was Kazama ill and not going to school? Is he feverish? While playing on the ground, he got injured and caught a fever due to the pain in his knees. Has the same thing happened to Kazama?
Before he could say something else, the door opened and Kazama walked out. He was surprised to see Shinchan leaning against the wall, his hair a bit messy, his tie out of place and then he saw something in his eyes, was it relief?

"Shinchan you-----" He was cut off by Shinchan who dashed towards him and placed a hand on his forehead taking him by surprise, after checking the temperature, Shinchan breathed out a sigh of relief, "Thank god you