chapter 12

Kazama tried his best to hide the blush that was creeping on his face, he looked at Shinchan and asked, "Why are you here?"
Shinchan gave his usual grin and took Kazama's bag, "Your hand is injured, so umm I-- was worried and also....I-I did promise to help you...so yeah....." Shinchan's words got messy and his grin turned into a small smile as he spoke.

"Oh" was all Kazama could say.

They both walked towards their school side by side, there was silence and Kazama wondered why Shinchan was so quiet, it was so unlike him.
"So um.....how long did you wait for me?" Kazama asked, finally deciding to break the silence.

"Hm? Not long." Shinchan knew it was a lie, he had waited for Kazama for more than thirty minutes but didn't mention it because he knew the blue head didn't like to bother people. Not knowing something would not cause him harm.

Kazama looked at Shinchan who was carrying his bag, he felt a warm feeling in his heart, "Next time when you come don't wait outside, come in and sit down."

Hearing this, Shinchan picked his brows up, "Next time I can come to pick you up?"

"Only if you want to." Kazama said a bit shyly.

A grin spread throughout Shinchan's face, "I want to. I thought you would be mad at me for coming to pick you up and bothering you."

When Shinchan said this, Kazama turned to defensive mode, "I don't.....I won't get mad at you...."

Now Shinchan grin's turned to laughter, he was not laughing at Kazama, he was just very happy, "You said it yourself, then don't blame next time."
Seeing Shinchan laughing made Kazama's heart thump, it was really a beautiful laugh and he couldn't help himself and smile, a genuine smile that came from his heart.
When Shinchan saw Kazama's smile, he felt his heart race, and cheeks go warm, it was so pretty.