chapter 15

was a nice day, the sky was clear, cold wind blowing, birds chirping, children playing in the park, elderly walking around, some exercising some taking their dogs for a walk, couples having their date, it really was a pleasant day.

Kazama was, however, nervous, his palm was sweaty and he felt that he had a hard time breathing, right now he was walking towards Shinchan's house, with each step he took, he wanted to walk ten-step backward, he had a plan in his mind, Like how he had decided he would confess his love to Shinchan, but thinking about it now he was scared after all Shinchan rejected a girl like Ai-chan, so would he even accept him?

He didn't even realize that he had arrived at Shinchan;'s place, he was standing at the door when Shiro came running towards him, he petted the dog, ruffling his hair slightly, Shiro woofed a few times, his tail wagging, happy to see Kazama.

Kazama, petted him a few more times before turning towards the door, he took a deep breath and pressed the doorbell button, he waited a few seconds and a girl opened the door, "Kazama nii-chan."

It was Himawari, he greeted her with a smile as she moved away from the door to let him enter, "Hey Himawari, Is Shinchan home?"

She closed the door after waving at Shiro, "Yeah he is, go up he will there eating Chocobi and reading some idiotic manga." She said in an annoyed tone, "I mean how does he have so much time to waste!!"

Kazama laughed a little, feeling a little less nervous, Himawari sighed, "Anyways you can go up.
The blue-haired nodded at her, and walked up the stairs when he heard her call him, "Kazama nii-chan do you want me to make you some tea?" The blue-haired turned around and shook his head, "No it's fine. You can go ahead with whatever you were doing, thanks anyways. " He said, he really didn't want anyone to interrupt when he was confessing otherwise he knew for sure he would back out.

He quickly climbed up the stairs and knocked on the door, he heard a lazy 'come in' from inside, he turned the doorknob and opened the door to find Shinchan, laying on the ground shirtless, with only tract pants on, reading some manga and munching on chocobis', just like Himawari had said. A blush crept onto Kazama's face as he saw Shinchan's toned body.

Kazama's mind went back to 5-year-old Shinchan, who had too much baby fat on his face, a bit chubby body, but now Shinchan looked different, toned body, sharp jaw, messy black hair, he really looked handsome (A/N:- Imagine Shinchan like Hiroshi but younger, and in a bit more handsome way)

"Hey, Kazama. what are you doing here?" Shinchan asked glancing at Kazama and then continuing to read the manga. There was a sudden urge in Kazama's heart to run back from where he came, but instead, he walked forwards and sat beside the raven-haired, "Shinchan I have something to tell you."

"Oh really? You can say it, I am listening." Shinchan said, still not bothering to look up from the manga, it was not that he didn't want to focus on Kazama, it's just that the blue-haired's flushed face made him want to do something to him. Shinchan tried to bury his face in the manga to drive away from the thought.