chapter 8

Kazama was distracted by the way Ai-chan would cling onto Shinchan, how he would laugh, although he missed that Shinchan was trying to break free from her grip.

He was too distracted that he missed the ball Nene threw at him, and ended up getting hit in the face and fell flat on his butt. His hand landed on a small rock that peirced through his palm.

"Kazama!!"

Nene yelled and ran towards him, Shinchan broke free from Ai-chan and ran towards him too, he kneeled down and took Kazama's hand in his own, worry took him over,"Are you ok...no-no you are obviously not... kazama you...you are b-bleeding."

Shinchan was so gently handling his hand and it made his heart beat fast, he noticed the worry in Shinchan's voice, he smiled softly,"Shinchan I am fine."
Shinchan yelled,"No you are not! You are bleeding."

Everyone was now surrounding them, Nene tried to calm Shinchan down but he was not calming down. Masao was trying to control Nene because she was clearly starting to get angry as Shinchan was not listening to her at all.

Ai-chan was calling her bodyguard in a hurry.

The surrounding was getting chaotic.

Then a slow voice came from behind,"Shinchan you should wash Kazama's hand first."

Hearing Bo's calm voice everything calmed down, Shinchan took a deep breath as he gently helped Kazama up, and took him to one of the bench. He made him sit down and took his water bottle and started to wash the wound properly.

Kazama hissed in pain, Shinchan apologised in a low voice,"Sorry." He slowly rubbed Kazama's wrist, just a bit above the wound, to comfort him trying to make the pain go away.
Kazama and Shinchan made a eye contact and the formal smiled,"I am fine Shinchan."

Shinchan was going to say something but was interrupted by Ai-chan's bodyguard who appeared behind him with a first aid kit in his hand.

"Let me treat him."

Shinchan moved a bit away and said,"Please Carefully."

The bodyguard bowed and started to work on Kazama's hand.

After a few minutes he was done,"The wound is a not that deep but it would take atleast a week to heal. Other than that he is fine." He skillfully packed everything up and stood up.

Shinchan breathed a sigh of relief,"Thank God. Thank you Ai-chan"