Not an update!!!

Hi everyone,

I'm just writing to let you all know that I'm discontinuing this book. These past few days have changed everything for me I support Palestine and seeing the deafening silence from the girls and the fact that Jennie attended the met gala while raffah was being bombed hurt me in unimaginable ways. There are people dying in Gaza every single day. I don't want to hear about Oct 7th because Isreal has been subjecting the people of Palestine to bombing and famines for over a decade. FREE PALESTINE UNTIL ITS BACKWARDS. I hope that you will all respect my decision in this I will not delete the book I will just not be publishing any more chapters in the future. I hope that we can all stand on the right side of history. My heart is broken for all my people in Palestine they still smile and find joy despite the war they are suffering. If millions of babies dying cannot wake the world up I do not have much hope but seeing universities protest against Isreal and seeing all the people march for Palestine to be free I simply cannot remain silent. I would also like to add that Congo should also be free the suffering of the Congolese people has been horrific. Lastly the ughur Muslims in china deserve better if we do not speak on these issues I believe we are sell outs. I as a human being cannot stay silent. As the child of immigrant parents war leaves massive gaps in people it destroys lives. Free Palestine, Congo and the ughur Muslims.

Thank you for reading. If you guys wish to hate me please feel free to. I will not be complicit in staying silent on these matters.