Falling in Love with No Good...

Lovely was different from most girls. She wasn't the normal girl you came across in these projects. She was calm and cool as hell but she was known to have a mean streak. Wasn't shit about that Lovely. She was the " down to ride guttah bitch. Stab a chick " type girl. You know what all the men want right? Lady in the street freak in the bed. Lovely was 5'1 with smooth colored skin. Double D's big plump Nicki type ass with some long natural hair. She didn't even have to wear make up. The girl was straight beautiful. Her life was complete hell when she was younger. Her father killed her mother and bailed out not ever showing his face or found again. She was left homeless and parentless plus scared for ever. Seeing her moms killed right in front of her by the man that gave her life fucked her up in the head. She didn't trust no man. It turned her into a cold ass bitch. She had no heart for no good people. But her father was always doing shit like that. She was raped by him when she was only 6 years old. She hated this man more then she ever hated anybody. As she grew up. She grew into something more then she use to be. Calm and collected with no tolerence for bullshit. She was still the shy neeky girl but don't use it against her.

Lovely didn't believe in love. Shit the girl didn't believe in trust besides her bestfriend Koniie. She loved that girl.

But when Lovely mets new people is she going to be able to hold down the fort she's building from stracth? Or will it come crumbling down? She's falling in love with no good in this book.

.

.

( This was just intro chapter to tell you about Lovely so you can know her better. Chap 2 is going to be alot better trust and believe. Thanks for reading this. You guys are the best )

-- Shantii

Fan

Vote

Comment

Follow

Like

Comment

( THANKS TO @URBANGRAPHICS FOR THE COVER IT IS ABSOOOOLUTELY WITHOUT A DOUBT AMAZING. Make sure you go and fan that page!!! I love it and i know you do. Thanks again. Xoxo )