Im a hot head..

King ***

After Lovely punched the shit out of girl I grabbed her and put her in my car. We drove all the way in silence.

" Tell me im wrong...I know your thinking it " She says.

" I never said that " I say.

" But you were thinking it " She looks at me. I sighed.

" Did you have to break her nose ? " I ask.

" Yes the hell I did. She didnt disrespect you or throw a drink on you..Of courser you take up for her. She was yo hoe. All niggas are the same. You dudes disguist me...This is why I dont fuck with dudes now. Ugh! " Like she was tripping.

" Dont sterotype me with yo last men. You dont know me fully Lovely. What im saying is. Pick and choose your battles. There is a place and time for everything " I tell her.

" Guess what ? I dont give a fuck. If I am disrespected im going to react. Take the shit or leave it " She says.

" Your going on about this too much. Its not that deep "

" Pull over " She says.

" What ? " I ask.

" Let me out the fucking car. "

" Its dark. No I'll take you back to your car " I say.

" Just fucking let me out ! " She yells. I stop and she gets out slamming the door.

How the hell this date when from amazing to hell in just minutes is beyond me. But im not about to chase no crazy female in the dark cause she mad. I pull off and kept driving shaking my head.

The girl needs to go see a doctor...

*

*

*

*

Lovely

Fuck King.

I pulled out my cell. I couldnt believe him. This nigga said I shouldnt have. It wasnt so serious! Fool did the bitch throw red wine on yo 2200 dollar dress. Hell no! Shut up.

" Hello ? " Kionii answeer.

" Its me " I say.

" Baby i know im sorry I shouldnt have been acting like th- "

" Come get me " I say.

" Where are you ? " I gave her directions.

" Ok. Be there soon " I hang up. At this point I was like fuck no good. If he was burning on fire I wouldnt piss on him to save him.

15 minutes later Kioniie pulled up. I got in...

" What happened ? " She asked.

" Just drive " She knew when I was mad to just let me be

" Im sorry. I shouldnt have did that..I just didnt want to loose you " She says.

" Im over it..Matter facr im over everything. I dont want to hear no apolijizes from anyome. " I say. The rest of the way was silence to my car. I followed her back to her house. Once we got in I strip down and laid in bed.

I was so mad about how the night went.

" Baby let me make you feel better ok " Ki says going down.

King, King King...Im a fucking boss !

*

*

*

*

Marcus

I woke up with a hang over. I look around holding my head. Where the fuck was I at ?

Ion know this place.

I looked over at the bed across the room. Who the hell place was this ?

My stomach growled when I smelled that bomb ass smell. I sat up fully clothes but my shoes. I followed the smell into the kitchen.

" Morning sleepy head " Neesha says. Shit I dont remeber coming back here.

" Hey " I say. She passed me a glass of juice and a pill.

" That should fix the headache you have from the hangover " She says. I nod. She was good peoples. I sat at the table watching her cook. Her place was small but it was nice and cozy.

" What happened last night ? " I ask drinking from the glass.

" Nothing big. We sat at the bar and chilled and drunk til about 6 am. You were so drunk from patron shots i didnt want you to drive home. I drove us. You kept stumbling and singing ' Walk arond the club fuck everybody. Im throwed off " She tells me. We both cracked up laughing. Lovely told me I do that when Im real fucked up...Lovely! I need to see how last night went.

" Damn...I must have had a bomb time. I only rap when im good " I say. She hand me a plate of bacon eggs pancakes a biscuit. It smelled good. She refilled my glass. " Damn this looks and smills good. Thanks alot "

" No problem. Nice to have a guest to cook for " She says sitting. She prayed then started eating. I just ate.

" I was wondering...Maybe you wanted to go do something today " I say.

" Really !? Something like what " She ask.

" Yeah. I like chilling with you. We can go to the carnival downtown or something. Whatever you like " I say looking up at her. She smiled at me then looked down to her plates...Awee shit she was shy. That was mad cute!

" I'd love that " She says.

I smile. I liked spending time with her. The carnival it is !

********************

Sorry its short but i didnt have too good of a thought on what to write plus i updated 5 of my stories today. So if you read them checkem out... the next one will be better. Vote comment fan..it pushes me to update * winks * xoxo

--Shantii

-- Who was wrong #TeamKing or #TeamLovess

-- Marcus and Neesha ?

-- Is marcus over Lovess ?

-- Is Kioniie over lovess

-- What is Lovess going to do next ?

- Where her boss at ? and Tommy ?