Club Night

Lovely ***

Koniie acting like a bitch. Like we was just supposed to be chilling and shit but she acting stupid and talking wet. Its to early for all that ish. My phone vibrate.

King

I smiled at the screen. He called me beautiful. He finally got the messege.

LovelyBae: Lol goood afternoon. And nothing yy ???

I sat my phone down and got up. I went and threw my trash away and when I came back she had my phone going through it.

" What the fuck is you doing going through my shit!? You trippin! " I say. She instantly drop it.

" Who the fuck is King!? " See. She ain't even my girl and she doing shit like snooping through my phone and asking who im with.

" why the fuck are you going through my phone! None of yo damn business damn " I say snatching it from her. " Im out of here because you fucking trippin mane for real "

I see why nigga's put security codes on they stuff. I gues im a have to start.

" Why the fuck fo you play these games with me!? " She yells. I don't know what the fuck is going on with her. she ain't ever act like this.

" Man I ain't doing nothing to you. Im out text me when you got yo shit together " I close the door behind me and sat in my range rover.

King

LovelyBae: Maybe. I will let u kno. The grind never stop peaceee

Shit I might as well I ain't got shit to do. But first I got things to do.

***

I finally dedcided what I was going to wear. I chose my white and blue bleach booty shorts and my black bra type shirt that said " Bad " and my 6 inch spikey zebra print hells letting my hair get wet and blow dry naturally. I was cute indeed.

Walk in the club. All eyes on me. but really just wanted to see one person and that was king. And there he was looking as good as ever.

*

*

*

*

King

We in the club with hella bad bitches & simple bitches and my niggas. We posted up.

" Whats up, no good " I smile at the hoe. No Good to these bitches. I was about to speak then the words got caught in my throat. Lovely walked into the area. She had all the niggas looking and bitches looking jealous.

" Hey, Ma " I hug her. She wrapped her arms around me. And she smelled good as hell.

" Wassup " She says. Her crew was in the back getting head. I took a pass on that. Marcus didn't though.

" I see you came through! You was not missing an oppertunity to look at my sexy ass face " I say. she laughed and pushed my head playfully. My arm was drapped around her shoulder. She looked good as heck too.

" Boy boo. I got my fake ID I came to drink " I just laugh at her baby ass.

" Jailbait " I tease.

" Who she? " Coby ask.

" Ayee yall this My friend Lovely. Lovely this my crew " I introduce all of them. She waved just as her crew from the back.

" Whats up ma! " They was being cool right now.

" Oh so you the Lovely he been speaking about. You sure is fine as hell he didn't lie there..." Deandre running his mouth. The rest of them is laughing. She looked at me. I shook my head.