Chapter 16

*** Lovely P.O.V ***

For the day, I had alot of shit planned. First step was meeting up with an privet investigator. Then I had to see King about the business we were supposed to be doing.

All in all, after my classes are over. That comes first.

I sat and watched my teacher speak waiting for him to finish and dismiss us. My last class of the day.

" I have closing announcements before I let you go, if you mind " He says putting down his stick and coming closer to us all. I sat in the middle. Not the front, not the back where I couldn't hear..but right here in the middle..It was comfortable for me. " You're 5 page African American history paper is due just next week, if you haven't started, I advise you get on it..This is a serious matter " He spoke looking at the large class...I sighed cause I had not even wroten a draft sentence for that paper and I first known about it 2 weeks ago, and that was earlier then everybody else. " We also have some testing in 2 weeks...good luck and you are dismissed " He motioned for us to leave. Quickly each one of us stood up and started grabbing our things heading for the door. Making sure my lap top was tucked away in my backpack along with my other supplies I rose and headed for the door.

I was anxious to her what my P.I had to tell me, I haven't seen him in a while so I knew he has something new for me.

Making my way towards my car I quickened my stride. Once my Rover was unlocked I got inside settling in and started it up quickly texting my P.I to let him know I was going to the location, a cofee shop about 20 minutes away from my campus.

When I finally pulled up I spotted his Grey beamer parked infront. Stepping out my rover I locked it behind me...He was seated outside already with a drink infront of him.

" Matt " I spoke sitting down.

" Hey, Lovely. How you been? "

" Usual " I shrug. " Anything new? Like anything ? "

I can't help it that when I spoke to this man my voice and heart always filled with hope. I always looked foward to a new lead..to a new peice of edvidence that was going to help me catch him and get pay back. Something to finally get this over with..or even bring me one step closer into getting it over with.

But as I looked at his face, I was unsure if I was going to get that..He heald the bridge of his nose and sighed. Removing his hand he picked up his drink.

" Lovely seriously im trying..I want to help you find him..but its just like he dropped off the face of the earth after that " He spoke.

" Your actually not trying..do you realize how much I pay you?! And you never bring me shit!! Not even a peice of an house he stayed in for a few months! I feel like im waisting money on you and I need to find somebody else to do the job, cause your not doing shit. Do It look like Im tricking on you because I like it, shit the hell this look like K.O.D ? I NEED your help " I raise my voice slightly.

Its always " nothing " with him..I feel like he starting to have fun taking my money and not bringing me anything back...

And because I don't have a job with Roy right now because of his bitch ass attitude and him sending people to kill me..I don't have money to be wasting on this son of a bitch.

" Lovely, I know its hard when your stuck in the same place. But in all honestly, Im not getting any where right now. Im trying to help you find him...I just some more help and background info..He's out here some where because there was no death records on him either "

To know that this son a bitch was still alive was the icing on the cake.

" Its constant merry go round with you. Back and forth with you. He killed my mother, he took her away from me and I want answers..I want him to see me and hear what the hell I have to say " I say looking dead into his eyes..I also want him to hurt..I want to cause him long hours of pain like he did me..and my mother, I cried and cried every night..I was alone with nobody, I want him to burn in hell..and I want to watch everything I do to him break him..like he tried to break me.