Aurthors Notes

Okay, all of keep saying " Watch King pop up in Jamaica "

No. King is DEAD. The police killed him that day, lol. Guys..there aren'y always happy endings in the hood.

" Prince should have a father..this makes me sad/mad " okay..LOTS of kids grow up with fathers that walked out..or was deceased..I am one. Prince will be fine. He has a strong mother that will make SURE he is fine.

" Where is Marcus " gosh yall asked this so much lol. But Marcus is with Neesha. She thought she was pregnant..when he missed the lunch date with Loves.  Lovely cut out EVERYBODY from her old life, him included!!

" Can't wait for the seqel " what sequel :/ lol. There is NO sequel or NO Spin off...im done writing on this books..check out my other books though.

" Shantii you are great writer..this is a good change of endings..unusual " - Thank you so much! Writing is my passion...its what I love to do..its my escape. Next year I will be on Amazon.Com i hope you support a young african american author trying to follow her dreams and help me.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING. I HAD AN AMAZING TIME WRITING THIS AND READING COMMENTS..LISTENING TO YOU GUYS AND TAKING U ON THIS WILD JOURNEY. I HOPED U ENJOYED IT.

MUCH LOVE..GOD BLESS

                     -- Shantii Monay

If you need other books to read check out my page !! Im sure you'll love them!

Innocent " - Innocent was a 22 year old Stripper..in the playa's paradise she took the name of ICE...and nothing or no one..would tear her from what she wanted...Follow her craazy journey.

" Running The Game " - Princess was a mafia Princess..and Juan was a mafia worker...the two enter eachothers lives and turn the city of L.A into madness.

" That Girls Mine " - An Lesbian urban story...Follow womanizer Jasserae and shy girl Lea through their experience.

" Dangerously In Love - Cop mets drug lord..unbeknowing to cop that he is a drug lord..and unknowing to drug lord that she is a cop...which ends up..in a life or death situation for the both..Love torn between two sides of the courtroom.

" Ballah Love 1 and 2 " She was a star basketball player..and he was a paid balla who owened the streets. The connection they had was unbreakable..or so they thought.

" Thug Life " (first twin dope boy book on wattpad..Twins Handsome and Hasan..were in their senior year..with no worries but to finish the year and make money..they though they all had it figured out..that is until.." they " entered their life and changed everything..now look where they stand..on the realest may survive !

Thats just a peak. Hope you go check them out and enjoy them along with my other new stories coming out. Xoxo