Fuck the police

King ***

I eyed the all black Bentley coupe. I didn't even ask the price. I was rolling and I seen it on the line at the dealership It was a bad bitch.

" I'll take it " I say.

" The price is- " He starts

" I don't give a fuck about the price. I'll take it. " I repeat. I nod at Pete to get my racks.

" check or credit? " The dealership man ask. He was a fat older man who was going bald.

" Cash " I reply. Pete open the cash box. I was rolling heavy but not stupid. I own a car detail shop. 4 of them actually and spa out in NYC. My cover ups was legit. I didn't need foul money getting back to me.

I got money to blow but no time to waiste.

*

*

*

*

Lovely

I sat on Koniie bed. Just got out of school and I was tired and sleepy but she called me over here.

" K you better hurry up " I call. She came out smiling then kissed me.

" Dont rush me asshole " she said pulling away from my lips. We are not a couple. When you get hurt so many times by guys you really start to hate them. Im not gay or nothing. I was bi-curious. I wanted to try it so I did. Im not IN love with her. but I love my bestfriend. Sometimes she thinks we are a couple and we're dating but hell no. Shit she knows we are not. The fuck we look like Julie and Falen from bad girls club!? I like a guy. But I LOVE the stressfree ness of not fucking with a guy. See? If you're confused, what the fuck ever sit and try to figure it out.

" Why you call me over here? " I ask.

" Because I miss my bestfriend duh " I laugh and just look at her. She came and sat on me as I laid on my back.

" And what else because I know there is more? " I say.

" Why there always got to be more? "

" because you're name sure is Koniie " I reply and she giggle.

" Fine! I was going to ask can you loan me rent money, L " She says with puppy dog eyes. That would have worked if I was a nigga and she was sitting right her turning me on. But it wasn't.

" Ummm " I go.

" I'll make it worth you're while " She says and kissed me again. Maybe it is starting to work now. Oh well. It can't be that fucking much money. I guess.

***

I left not long later. The trap house was full and I was trying to get my homework done. I know what you're thinking a damn trap house is not somewhere you can do homework. Well I am. They know not to bother me. They whisper about me to eachother and talk about thats it. I pick up in an conversation as I do some math.

" ...King and them. Ryders crew. But Roy and Ryder just started doing business together so half of the crews merged which mean King and some of them. Thats it....Nah its supposed to bring in triple the amout of money this way Ryder and Roy are taking down niggas empired left and right...Tight?..."

I've heard of a " Ryder " But I never seen or met him. He must be powerful. And who the hell is this King dude I never met?

It be so much shit going on and I never fully get invovled. " Lovely get up " Tommi was supposed to be out " crew manger " but he don't run me. He only got his spot because he killed some dude that ALMOST killed Roy when he caught slippin. They think Roy is so untouchable. I could have easily killed his ass along time ago. Im just being nice.