Just get over it

Lovely ***

I rolled down I-97. I didnt have no worries or work today. I finished school. I didnt have any major homework to turn in this week...So I was sitting on my ass. My phone rung and unknown number.

" What ? " I answer.

" Damn do you answer every call like that " Kings voice comes through the phone. I was highly pissed off at him and had no clue why he would be calling my phone and wasting my time. We ended all strings we had with each other. There was nothing else we needed to talk about...I didnt want to see him Kick it with him Chill with Sing patty cake with him. I was on my grind and.... he was wasting his time.

" Yeah when its unknown numbers...and someone I do not want to speak to. Im not trying to waste your time or mines...Bye " I tell him.

" Lovely Im sorry " He cuts me off. I sigh. I hated hearing sorry and saying sorry. I hated sorry all together.

" Yeah well so are alot of people- "

" I shouldnt have left you out there like that. I shouldnt have got mad at you. I shouldnt have did any of that. I had a good as time with you and I was hoping maybe we could do it again some time if your not busy " He tells me.

" Like a second date ? " I ask.

" And a 3rd and 4th and 5th and 6th and so on.yes " He tells me. I smiled. What kind of guy would ask to go out again after all of that ? Even though he pissed me off I just couldnt stay mad at him.

" I'll think about it " I tease.

" What are you doing right now? "

" Nothing. Just left school crusing the city "

" Im a bar downtown...Come by "

" Whats the address ? " I ask. I really did want to see him...And I guess I just had to get over it and everything that happened that night. He was cool peoples. He gave me the directions and I made a quick u-turn. Might as well spend my time with him.

*

*

*

*

King

I was wrong...And ya boy was gon apolijize...also I wanted Lovess back on my bus * In my Stevie J voice * with the rat face. Like I said..Lovely was going to take me far in life. I wanted her. She had brain smarts..street smarts...and street creds and knew how to handle her shit. Plus she wa legal too.

I could take over this city and run this shit by using her as my backbone.

Well we would be using each other...She wants to go far in life too.

I sat at the bar waiting for her to come in. It only took about 5 minutes when she walked through the door. She looked simple yet cute as hell. She had a banging shape on her. " Hey ! " I stood up and gave her a hug. Her mood was alot better which was a good sign. I knew she would be a hard nut to crack but the more im getting to know her and getting her to love me...shes like a child...and im giving her candy.

" How you been ? " I ask as we sit.

" Ok. You ? "

" Stright. Working alot. Busting my ass of but you know how that goes. " I tell her with a shrug. I watched her closely.

" Yeah " Was all she replied. Before I could ask what was up the waitress came over.

" What can I get yall ? "

" Jamaican ice tea " Lovess says.

" You sure ? " I eyed her. She laughed..Her ass wasnt even old enough for a bar...but you couldnt tell. That was another advantage for me. She was younger then me and still sort of a baby I would be able to mold her mind and change her into the women I want. Make her my little Bonnie gutta chick creation.