Epilogue- OVER 3 YEARS LATER

***  LOVELY P.O.V  ***

" Prince come eat ! " I yell flipping the pancake over checking it again then sliding it onto the plate I had set aside.

" Here I come mommy ! " He yells then I heard his little feet as my 3 year old ran into the kitchen. He climbed onto his chair and sat down and I brung his plate. His faviorte chocolate chip pancakes, scrambled eggs and a sasuage roll.

" What do you say ? "

" twank you " He smiled at me then stuffed the food into his mouth. I shook my head and got his cup down filling it with orange juice then sat it infront of him before sliding into my seat to eat.

I looked at my son with a smile as he ate.

Prince Kyree Levingson.

Prince..because King is his father.

The Kyree in memory of Kioniie.

And my last name.

I adored my boy so much. I did't regret keeping him. Im raising him to be a much better person then me , his father , or anyone I ever came across.

He was doing hooked on phonics and I was schooling him already. He knew his manners and he knew right from wrong.

This was my son.

He had some big brown eyes and the biggest smile ever with a missing tooth right in the front that I found so darn cute. He had King's smooth mid-brown complexion rather then my honey brown complexion. He had Kings small nose and them perky ass ears just like him. He was tall to like his father for his age. He had my eyes and my mouth. His hair was cut and trimmed lowly. He had a fade with his edge- up and little waves in there also.

He was a handsome little boy.

" mommy the beach today ? "

" Can we go to the beach today? " I ask. He nods his head.

" And get in the water "

" After you finish breakfast and I pick up the livigroom we'll head out, Prince "

" okay ! " He says smiling. I laughed and finished my breakfast. He got done before me and ran off to pack his beach bag he always took with him.

Do I miss my old life ?

Hell no!

Do I miss some peole from my past?

Yeas. My mother. Kiionie. Even King some.

But what I did was for the best..Love had got me burned. It wasn't my thing. I was fine with being a single mother and raising my son to be the best man he could be. I wanted him to never have to witness or go through the things that I did. He would never know what its like to go through that struggle, pull the trigger on a gun, or even pick up a bag of dope.

He's not going to go through that.

I dumpped my plate into the sink and headed to the large livingroom of my condo and picked up Prince's toys and my things I had left strolling around.

After the few minutes it took to clean the livingroom ad wash back off my dishes I headed to get Pince ready.

" I got my bag mommy "

" Time to get you dressed now , big boy "

" Kay " He sat waiting. I pulled out his swim trunks and handed it to him to throw on and a swimming pull up. He was potty training. He would go sometimes..others he would slip up and some nights we had a bed wetting problem. He put them on and I got his shoes and sat them for him.

" Im going to get dressed...watch TV until im done "

" kay mommy " He says. I kissed his forehead before heading out the room into my larger one down the hall.

I went into my closet and pulled out a swim suit and slid it on. I grabbed some sandals and got my beach bag. Sticking in lotions, sun screen, hair ties, and our towels. I even got me a book so I could relax. I took it to the kitchen and put some drinks inside and some cookies for his snack incase we were out here long.

" Ready to go big boy ? " I ask.

" mmhmm " He jumpped up. I took his hand and we went out the back door and I locked it up. We headed through our backyard and down to the beach. The water was so pretty and blue. " I like the beach "

" I know you do. Its pretty " I say.

" Water is fun " He says. " an we can make a castle today ? "

" We can give it a shot before the day is up " I agree laughing. We found a spot and I layed out the blanket then sat our bags down ontop. He pulled out his bucket and toys and sat them in the sand. I smiled as he stuffed sand into the buckets and the toy truck.

" Mommy can I get water ? "

" Go ahead "  He ran towards the water and scooped so up before bringing it back up to his truck and pouring it in the dump truck part. I smiled watching him.

This little guy had my heart.

" Prince lets get in the water "

" Kay ! " He ran over to me and took my hand yanking me. He was so hyper active. He pulled me down to the water. I smiled as he played.

" Look mommy ah starfwish ! "

" I see it baby  " I say as i watched the star fish on the rock. I went deeper into the water letting it hit my body.

Jamaica was home.

I loved it. Prince Loved it. Its what he knew.

Im not looking back on America.

" I love you, Prince "

" Wove you too, mommy ! " he says stretching to give me a kiss. I kissed him and smiled.

My boy.