EVERYTHINGS GOING DOWNHILL.

Lovely P.O.V ***

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel closely to me heading to my stink. I dried off my body and lotioned it up..We all know how ashy brownskin black people look...it ain't pretty.

I slide on my underware and a bra then put on the maxi-dress before combing my hair down. " Hey " Kii walks into the room. She had been gone for a while. I came home early this morning to change and catch some sleep.

" Hey "

" Where you going ? " She asked. I gave her a kiss and went back to my hair.

" I have to meet up with Marcus..he's been hanging with his girl and we've lost contact and he wants to speak " I shrug plugging in my flat iorn and putting it on the side and grabbing my toothbrush. She leaned against the wall watching me through the mirror.

" Marcus has a girlfriend ? " I nod my head. Who's been stealing my bestfriend from me..and I don't like that shit one bit..he better have a good excuse for cutting me off for a bitch. " Thats nice " She says as I brushed my teeth. I went on to finishing my hygiene thing and looked at her.

She had on a pair of denium high-waisted shorts and a crop top and some Jordans that matched her shirt. It was cute. Her long as legs looked perfect and her hair was in waves falling down her back.

" What are you looking at ? "

" You " I say picking up my flat iorn. " You look pretty...When I come back we need to do something for the night " I say getting a smile out of her.

" I'll like that " She agrees. " You look good too..I told my friends Im going to meet up with them at the mall so I'll see you soon? "

" Yep " She came over and gave me a hug and a kiss.

" I love you, Loves and be safe "

" Always, Bye Kii " I tell her releasing her from the hug. " I love you too " She smiled and waved walking out the room adding extra switch into her walk. Even though I fucked with her and had little sexual feelings for Kiioni no matter what I know she will forever be my bestfriend. Not long after I heard the front door close and I finished my hair.

I added my golden hoop earrings and some bangles on my wrist and lipgloss. I went and got my Michael Kor's sandals and looked at myself in the mirror.

I had on my pink and white long maxi dress with my denium vest and my Michael Kors sandals. My hair was straighen with a part in the middle and I was carring my Micael Kors satchel bag.

I stuck my things into the bag and grabbed my keys making sure my gun and everything else I might need was in there before heading for the door.

I couldn't wait to see Marcus..I never liked for people to bullshit me and when it was time to comfont them..It brung a smile to my face.

I got into my Rover safely and plugged up my ipod rolling down the window and turning on music before i pulled out. It was a good day...and I wasn't going to let anyone fuck it up for me.

I was going to first meet up with Marcus and speak to him.

Secondly go by the trap and make my words with Roy..He will hear what the fuck I got to say.

Then lastly im taking Kiioni out and spending my night with her.

King wasn't on my agenda today and had no plans for him to be. Im working with him tomorrow and I will see him then..tonight is about me and my bestfriends..and enemy.

" Hey girl I like what you got on
How bout you take it off?
Its just you and me don't be shy
Baby show me what your working with
Damn your so fine
I never seen a body so devine
What your waiting on? Come and get it
Baby I just want a little bit
Better yet,
Take all of meeeeee
All of meee