I just want to get to know you...

We sat in the holding cells. I don't know why we were all taking in. We weren't even processed or nothing they just was trying to scare us. The only person not here was Tommi. Bitch was locked up on step.

" I ain't got nobody to call. If they look my name up they go see I got warrants " That wasn't my problem. I have a clean record. I was sitting whisling waiting for the phone. When it was free I got up and the first person I called was Koniie.

" Hello? "

" Its me. " I say.

" why are you calling me from the county!? What did you do?! " She ask.

" Nothing. Just be a bestfriend and get me out Koo " I tell her.

" Im on my way. You're such and idiot sometimes " She says. I roll my eyes, so are you too. But I didn't say anything.

" Just hurry up " And with that I hung up. I sat back down on the cold bench. If I knew one thing about being arressted is that they couldn't hold you without charging you with a crime.

" Lovely you going home? " Marcus ask.

" As soon as Koniie black ass hurry up " I Say sitting back.

" Don't you leave us in here " Marcus ask.

" Im not ya mama. Call ya family " I say. Shit do I got ' Bail man ' written across my forehead. He looked at me like Im crazy.

" Nigga if it was you, you know I would have came through for you! Yo ass better quite being fake. We a team. Go down as one. Come up as one fo'sho? " I nod.

***

We all left out without Tommi. Koniie came through for me. " What did you do? " she ask me.

" I didn't do shit. " I say.

" Thanks Lovely. Ill call you ma " And with that Marcus chunked up the duces. I nod. " Come on Ron and No Good "

I never asked why they call King ' No Good ' . " Hey can I talk to you? " He came up to me.

" Koniie go to the car " She didn't want to with her jealous ass but she did as told. He told the boys he would be right with me.

" Thanks Love " Ron says. " No problem " I say. King walked up to me. The dude was sexy as hell but I don't jock anybody.

" I wanted to say thank you and introduce myself. You came through for a nigga and for that you need something im there " he says with a smile.

" Thanks. But I don't need anything from anyone. I didn't do it for you. I just did it " It was a lie. Pretty boys like him will get they asses burried to them in jail even though It look more like he would hand niggas the hands if they tried to fuck with him. He had dead weight and muscle. Bufff and cocky.

" Thank you anyway. Im King but alot of people call me No Good " He says. I smile. Thinking why the hell would they call him something like that. " That was gangsta though "

" Im Lovely " He shake my head and flash a perfect smile at me. One that would make a girl go crazy. One that would give you chills.

" Nice to met you. You're name fits you. Now let me get the hell out of here and clean up. I hate the smell of Jail. I will be seeing you around Lovely " He says. I just nod and walked away. I only helpped because Marcus asked me to and because I wanted to get Tommi out my damn way. I hate that dude with a passion. You get in my way and I show you how to play the game. Lovely is the motherfucking boss and all these bitches and bitch niggas bow down to me. Im scared of nothing but the man above. If a bitch can breathe she can deffinately also choke and die. With that being said. It is what it is.