This Date....That opened Doors

Lovely ***

I had never actually been on a real date before and I was nervous as hell.

I took a long hot bubble bath to relax and soothe my body. Once I got out I lotioned my self with my faviorte body lotion from Bath and Body works. I slide on my pink panties set. Just because how comfortable it was. Shit he aint getting that good on the first date. I then put on my dress. It stopped at a short and sexy mid theigh section. There was one big triangle cut out on either side and I had one short sleeve. It was a grey color. The dress was beautiful. I also decided to do an up do. I didnt want to get too done up. I put my hair in a high bun at the top of my head andd put some bangs in the front. I aded some eyeliner and some smokey grey eyeshadow and some pink lip stick. To throw some color in there I threw on my Pink LV's heels with the spikes on the back.

When I was done I stood looking in the mirror. I looked beautiful as hell to say the least.

I snapped just a couple pics for memory and my insta. I titled them.' My date outfit ;) '

I grabbed my MK handbag that was grey with a pink strap.

Marcus was gone but I was going to tell him all about the date later. I grabbed my keys and walked out the door locking it behind me. It only took about 15 minutes for me to make it to the restaraunt when I did I was surprised at how King was here already. Usually niggas be late. I always come early. On time it late. He opened my door.

" Thank you "

" You look beautiful " He says.

" You look good also " I had to really look at him and smiled at how we were matching. He had on a grey polo button down with a black horse. Some Black true jeans with some Grey gucci loafers and his nice as rolex and just stud earings. His diamonds wasn't too much to just show out but enough to let you know he was doing well in life.

Im a vey catious and picky person. I had my reasons but right now I couldn't find anything wrong with No Good. Which made me think something big was wrong. Sorry that I think this way. But if you been through what I have you would too.

But tonight I just want to enjoy my date.

He gave me a smile showing his deep dimples then took my hand.

Swear if I was lighter I would have been as red as a stop light blushing.

For one night...I just wanted everything to go well....Which it might.

*

*

*

*

King aka No Good

I talked to the waitress who gave us the booth i called in for. It was the best one. It set out by a window that you could see the big lake next to the restaraunt which the sky and mooned shined right on giving it that extra glow.

Females liked this type shit right ?

I looked at Lovely and she was smiling hard as hell. I smiled. Yeah females liked this shit. I was getting cool points.

To be honest I was nervous as hell and im never nervous when i take females out. I never take girls on dates like or go out with girls like Lovess. Thats probably why....When I fuck with Thots and Therms I take them hoes to McDonalds...Ihops...Shit you can have what ever you likeee * T.I voice *

but Lovely I knew she wouldnt exspect shit else. She probably got niggas knocking down her door trying to take her out..but she said yes to me and thats all I give a damn about.