Planning Ways ( REDO )

If the chapter wasn't viewable to you..here it is again...ENJOY !!

** King P.O.V **

" So lovely is actually going to do it for you ? " My nigga Zion says. I nod and laughed lightly.

" Yeah...thing is though im not paying her half of what im getting. I told her I was getting waaaayyyy less then what im actually getting. So she's not even making that much off of it anyway it goes " I tell him.

" Does she know exactly who she's robbing ? " He laughed along with me.

" Nah. I didn't say too much...Just enough to get her to go along with it. I mean, it was easier then I thought...But I opened alot of doors I wasn't planning to open with her for this " I tell him.

Lovely was cool peoples, rs. I liked her too..she was different from alot of people I know and have met, its just on these streets I was raised to use whatever or who ever to make a way for myself..and if that means I have to use her..then so be it. Its been a dog eat dog world out here since I was younger...and there is no way im just going to change the way i've been taught just because i actually like someone..I've liked alot of people..and they're all gone and im still here.

Either they fucked me over..I passed their level and didn't need them anymore..or just they was homies that turned into haters.

I was thought to get it at any cost and thats just what im doing out here.

" Whatchu mean ? " He asked.

I told her I love her.

I don't know her enough to love her. But I panicked and said the first thing that came to my mind..Females love hearing that shit..and I said it..I let the shit slip.

" I'll tell you..in due time..Im just sitting back and waiting for this shit to go down " I explain inhaling from the tightly rolled blunt lit betwen my fingers.

" Damn, so what you gon' do when its over ? You gon' be with the bitch or something ? " He laughed. I thought about it.

I usually always knew my next move...right now...I had no clue what I would be doing next..and I hated that shit..I had my next move...a possible next move if the plans were to change...I just don't know what to expect now.

I sighed shrugging. " I got alot to think about, Z " I say.

" She is a bad as bitch though..She's nice..and she knows the game..Y'all could take over Ryder spot and be the shit...Y'all could go far " He explain.

" True " I smiled thinking about it. We could be on some bonnie and Clyde shit..Only I ain't ready to die.

Y'all see them nigga that be like ' I don't give a fuck. Im ready to die shit. If It happen it happen ' FUCCCCCKKK THAT NIIGGGGGAAAA!!! Nigga I wanna live to be a old ass in a wheel chair. Im not ready to face death and I won't be any time soon! I love my life and living, no matter the bullshit I go through.

" There is alot though I have to go through with her...she's too close me..and by that shit, I mean she is a female verson of my ass. We would bump heads too much..So you just gave me alot to think about " I tell him. He nod.

" Just remember me when you get this in coming paper " I laughed standing up.

" I got some shit to handle..I'll get at chu later bro " I dap him up.

" Ight, fam one " He says. I threw the duces before walking down to my Car parked at the curb. I got in and started it up...I love when you can hear the power in a engine when you start it. I threw it into drive before pulling away and headfing on my way.