Team huddle

Friday and Ian jogged over to Mr Fontana who was showing the team their positions.

"Left Hand defense..." Mr Fontana turned his head trying to read writing the hand writing on the board. It looked like a five year old's handwriting "Is that Wainscott" he asked, turning to Colin.

"No, I think that's um Fanshaw" Colin said.

"Ok... Um so goalie...Garcia, or is that Grace, Owens none of this makes sense" Mr Fontana was clearly annoyed, "the match is about to start, and we don't have a plan."

"I'm sorry I guess I need both arms to write. It was really hard to balance" Colin mumbled.

"Hey Mr Fontana I think I know how to help" Friday piped up.

"Wainscott, why's your girlfriend here" Tristan sneered, he punched Ian in the back.

"SHESNOTMYGIRLFRIEND" Ian hissed through his teeth. Friday hopped up and started drawing on the whiteboard and, in a few minutes, she came up with one of the best formations the team had ever seen.

"Holy shit Barnes how did you do that" Ian said leaning over her shoulder.

"Oi! Language" Mr Fontana said.

"I've been watching you...guys for months, I've basically been making this up in mind for Months" Friday said her face turning pink.

Ian grinned "well I gotta say it's pretty impressive."

"Thanks"