Things not to say to a twin.

The match started and Friday stood next to Colin while getting her camera set up. Normally Friday would be occupied with filming the match but she was in the presence of an identical twin, and she had so many questions.

"Is there a reason why your better at soccer than your twin brother" she asked "Did you start earlier or is it just natural talent."

"Uh...Natural I guess" Colin sounded really uncomfortable (but Friday didn't notice) "but... Ivan isn't that bad, I think everyone just sees him that way because they're always comparing ... him to me."

" Is it true the that your allergic to eggs, milk, and shellfish but Ivan isn't" she asked.

"Yeah" Ivan said trying to watch the game. Just then Ian kicked a goal and the whole crowd cheered. He ran up to Friday, ecstatic from the adrenaline of scoring for his team.

"You get that, Barnes" He yelled, a smile spreading across his face.

"Yep" she said glancing at the camera (she didn't).

"Who's the smart one" Friday asked.

"Uh, Ivan I guess" Colin said, his face looked a bit tense like he was stressed. Ivan had the ball and was about to score a goal when Ian had stolen it from him and kicked it above his head, continuing to kick down the other side and Drake grabbed it and scored again.

"Yes!" Ian shouted, as drake jumped on his back "Friday did you get that" he said giving her a double high five.

"Yep" she said glancing at the camera again (she didn't).