Second Quarter.

"What about mental health problems" Friday asked.

"Look I would love to talk about how messed up I am and my brothers not... but right now I'm trying to watch the game" Colin said.

"Oh, sorry" Friday mumbled, pointing the camera at field, which was bad timing cause Ian had just slipped over and was now lying on the ground getting an occasional kick from his teammates.

"Oh, no, I wasn't meant to film that" she said. Colin rolled his eyes.

Mr Fontana blew the whistle for first quarter and the teams cleared the field. They switched subs and started warming up.

"Friday, hurry up and film the warm-up's " Ian called her over.

"Why all your doing is sitting down" Friday said.

"He'll start warming up when you come over" Drake laughed.

"Shut up" Ian said using a towel to whip over his head.

"OK" she said, jogging over.

She filmed Ian for a little while when Mr Fontana came over with the white board.

"Right, team the subs are on, so Ian you'll take Ivan, Hunter you're on Ben, Oh and Binky your our goalie" he said.

The whistle blew again, and they all went to their positions and Friday went back to annoying Colin.

"Birth marks, I need to know about birth marks" Friday asked, but before Colin answer something caught her eye, and it wasn't Ian. "Oh, just wait I have to get this."

Ivan had stolen the ball from Ian and was sprinting down the field. He dashed passed everyone on the blue team and kicked a goal. This was especially impressive cause Binky was the goalie and covered most of the net. Everyone on the blue team cheered.

"Friday don't film that" Ian cried, he hadn't realized how good Ivan had gotten.

The next few moments of the match were hectic, the red team almost scored again, then blue team almost scored again, then the red team did score again, and the match was tied just in time for halftime.

"Friday" someone called, it was Melanie who finally decided to show up.

"Hey" Friday waved her over.