Gotcha!

By now both teams were here looking at the photo in confusion.

"Wait so you didn't really break your wrist" Tristan said yanking at Ivan's arm.

"OW!" He cried out in pain "Yes I did."

"Okay you two have a lot of explaining to do" Mr Fontana said. The twins said nothing, so everyone turned to Friday.

"Ivan broke his wrist and was really upset because he couldn't play in the match, so Colin pretended to be Ivan and played for him instead" Friday explained.

"But their boots" Mr Fontana said.

"They swapped them."

"Wait but why would you do something like that, you were making our team lose" Drake said in confusion.

"Because you guys have not left Ivan alone" Colin said walking up to his brother "All of you are constantly judging him as a soccer player and telling him how good he's not. When in reality he isn't that bad in fact he's better than most of you" Everyone looked at Tristan

"Ivan doesn't want to play soccer anymore because of you lot. So, when he broke his wrist I took it upon myself to help him. We hoped that if he won this match you would all leave him alone."

"But you betrayed your team" Tristan said, getting up on his high horse because for once he hadn't caused the trouble.

"Why should I care, you have been so horrible to my brother that I don't care if we win or lose, I just care that I get to play soccer" Colin said folding his arms.

"Well, that settles it you two are banned form playing soccer for the rest of the term" Mr Fontana said storming of to cancel the match. There was no way they would be able to finish it with all this commotion.