s i x t y - f i v e

Narcissa sent two elves to get me ready and kicked Draco out of the room so I could take my space, they helped me get into that same silk green dress which Narcissa gave me, along with the leaf necklace.

"Your necklace is beautiful Miss," one of the elves said, as another one braided the right side of my hair with a silver leaf pin, and then she began to braid it in a simple braid before tying the end with a satin green ribbon.

They did my make up very simple as well, with a dark red lip, they dabbed my eyelashes with black mascara, before doing a faint silver eyeshadow. After they were done they bowed and left the room.

I felt like my beauty was enhanced with the leaf necklace that I was wearing and I had to admit, I did like the look of this dress on me.

I looked-

"Okay this is ridiculous, you can't keep me out of my own room," I hear Draco's voice as I rolled my eyes."I need my tie,"

"They're gone Draco, you can come in" I say as I hear the door clicking open.

"Finally," he says his eyes instantly went to me, he paused for a moment, observing me, with his mouth slightly opened, I picked his green tie up from the bed and hand it him.

He slowly approaches me before taking the tie, his eyes still glued on me. "You look amazing," he says, his voice has lowered, I chuckled before I could say anything in return he takes my breath away by kissing me.

I kissed him back, feeling his lips on mine, he pulls me closer as he wraps an arm around my waist, deepening the kiss.

I run my hand through his hair, feeling his body pressed against mine, his free arm reached down to my thigh, through the slit of the dress "I can't wait to take this off of you" he whispered kissing me.

I giggled under my breath "Draco Malfoy, do you ever stop?" I ask as he kissed my neck, feeling his warm lips on my skin.

"Never," he says before kissing me hard, he backed me against the wall while his free hand runs down my body.

I felt his fingers touching my exposed skin through the slit of my dress, I let a gasp as he kisses my collarbone.

He runs his hand up the slit of my dress, feeling his rough hands on my bare skin, he lifts my left thigh to his waist, before bringing his lips back to mine.

He slips his hands under my dress, I let out a gasp at the feeling, but I kiss him back, feeling myself wanting more as I pull him even closer to me.

His fingers trail down my waist and over my thighs, I whimper slightly under his touch as he lifted me up against the wall, he kisses me once again as I wrap my legs around his waist. "Draco the ball" I remind him

He sighs "They can wait," he mumbles between kisses he presses onto my skin again.

"You can't have your way with me now," I say pushing him back slightly. He sighed in disappointment "oh believe me I will, later tonight at least," he says with a low groan before letting me down.

I smiled before he kissed me again, this time it was a sweet kiss.

"I need you to let me go, so I can fix my lipstick and hairs again," I say smiling at him.

"But you look beautiful," he says as he runs his thumb along my lower lip. "I'd just get your lipstick messed again."

I smile, hearing Draco compliment me always makes me smile, I cup his jaw before kissing him again, he leans in as he wraps his arm around me, bringing me closer. "Later," I say after pulling away.

He smirked before kissing my forehead "it's a promise," he says before stepping aside to let me fix my lipstick.

I walk up to the mirror, and fix the right side of my hair before wiping the red from Draco's lips from mine, I then reapply my dark red lipstick.
I look down at my dress, and smooth down the fabric with my palms, before nodding at myself.