Chapter 4. My next victim.

JENNIFER:

After the others got over their hangover, they finally remembered that they had locked Mario and I in the closet.

Of course we had to scream and bang all over the place.

I swear, I dont know what they had been drinking. MArio and I felt fine!

The rest of them looked drained. Especially Joi. Except for Keonna and KorKoi. Once I saw them, I almost past out. Joi's perfectly sculpted face, breaking out in the worst achne. Come to think of it, even Jose's spotless face had it. Keonna and KorKoi on the other hand, still had their perfect faces. The rest had been throwing up. Again, except for Keonna and Korkoi. Whats going on? What happened while we were in the closet?

KORKOI:

What the heck is wrong with Joi? I bet Keonna had something to do with this! She's perfectly fine!

I mean...I know I am to...But I didnt do this! It seems like some kind of food poisoning. I thought to myself as I watched Joi and Jose throw up with more spots appearing on their face.

Keonna had bought the snacks and drinks....

KEONNA:

hahaha, suckers. All of these chicks wont even think it was me....But why isnt KorKoi effected. I picked up my cell and texted my boyfriend Chris. "Hey babe, what happened? KK isnt reacting to the poison! If she find out,...your dead!" I made sure no one saw what I texted. I looked at the clock. The poison will dissappear from their system soon...it'll leave them sick and sicker until they die. Hehehe.

Chris didnt text back.