Chapter 8. She'll Kill Me./Who's Kayla?

ANGEL:

"Who's that Keonna?" I asked. Even though she had said to shut-up, I figured every evil person had a motive. "Didnt I Say Shutup?" She chuckled in the middle of her sentence. "Well, since that will be one of you last words, I might as well tell you. You see, I've been making my goody tushoes twin Kayla do all of my dirty work. School, home work, parties. Everything. While I've been sitting back making my master plan."

"So we've never seen you before?" Jennifer asked.

"Of course you have bitch!" She slapped Jennifer. Oh Hell Naw! I wriggled in my chair a bit. I cant believe I forgot I had telekenisis! I knew I had to concentrate, but i had enough energy to atleast untie myself. Since my hands were cuffed with ropes, I could untie myself, but leave the remains around my hands to make it look like I was tied up.

"Hahaha. You thought I didnt know Angel?"

"What Are You talking about KEonna." I thought for a minute. For a smart reply. "Or should I say, Chris's Hoe?" Yeah, good one. But I didnt think that when a hand went straight across my face. I could see Kayla Jump.

She was definitly nothing like this KEonna.

"I told you to shut up! ITs rude to interupt." She said brushing her perfect hair back into place. "I knew you were a freak Angel. And I knew Jennifer was going to be one. Well, I thought. Turns out, they skipped your generation Jenny. Isnt that right?" She went up to Jennifer and held up her chin. Shaking it from left to right. "Your normal!" Keonna threw Jennifers head back.

Attitude much?

"The only normal in you family. You didnt even know Angel was your sister!"

Jennifer looked over to me. I turned my face. I could see the pain in her eyes. "Your my what?" She stuttered. Even though I looked away, I could tell Keonna slapped her.

"You heard me! Hell, I know more about you than you do!" Keonna scratched her tattoo. What the heck? She had scales!

I guess she saw me staring. She glared at me. "As I was saying, this room is power proofed. No powers can be used. Didnt think i knew huh?" Keonna turned around. HEr tight red dress sayed as she walked through the door.

As I struggled to get out, I saw shadows moving through the door. A boy and keonna.

KAYLA:

I really didnt want it to go this far. I just wanted Keonna to think I was beautiful. That I was as awesome as she was. I dont know why I was lying. I wasnt her twin. Im her 10year old sister. She covered me and her heavy makeup. And made me wear a push up bra 5 sizes to big. I didnt want to do this.

The dragon? Fake. We painted it on. Just to scare them. You dont know how bad I wanted to move and untie them. But i knew if i did, she'll kill me.

She'll Kill Me.