Chapter 9. Get Me Out Of This Room

KORKOI:

The Hell? "Wait, Kayla. So That Whole Time, it was Keonna. Or you. Or which ever one used to be my friend. Wait. Huh?" I am so confused. Kayla looked at me. Worried. I could tell by her facial expression that she was scared. But of what? Keonna wouldnt hurt her....would she?

KAYLA:

Why would Keonna put me in this position? UGH !

I have to help them. I knew what Keonna had planned. She lied to me. She told me no one would be hurt. I guess because of KorKoi's big mouth, she had to kill them all. Too much evidence. But, she was doing this for us right? To protect us. To protect me. She would let anything happen to me... She wouldnt.

JENNIFER:

This room, it was blocking out my visions. But if I concentrated hard enough, I could see a little.

I saw, hot pink. Light blue, dark blue, and purple. Hot pink, I knew that was Kayla. I was wearing blue, Angel was wearing blue, KorKoi, PURPLE! We were in the room we are in now. Out of our chairs and rope! This was good so far. But, I saw a foggy gas, liguid, whatever it was. It was all around us. Chocking us and everything in it's path. Oh gosh, this is NOT good!

About 5 minutes later, Keonna came back in with a big pot, since she failed to show up to any of our gym classes, Chris had to help her. "Any last words?" She turned on a tape recorder and I guess was going to record us. "Yeah." I said. She looked as me as if I was to still go. Chris was manhandling our arms struggling to untie the tight knots around our wrist. "You can kiss my OUCH! Watch It Chris!" He scratched my arm. They both laughed. They pushed us to the ground and tumbled over the pot.

There goes the smoke.

"What do we do now?" I asked .

"Run around and scream?" Angel said sarcastically.

"Its no time for your smart ass remarks Angel!" KorKoi Yelled, the most serious I've ever saw her.

"I was being serious!" Angel laughed.

It was a moment of silence, we all looked at each other.

"AHHH LET ME OUT OF THIS ROOM!"