Chapter 7. That Dream Is A Reality.

JENNIFER:

Ive been having alot more visions lately.

All have been Keonna, but her face had been blocked out of each and everyone of them.

Why? I have no clue.

It went from Keonna wearing bright pink (Hot pink) to deep red. Those were the colors of the Writen Serpents. That was a group that had fromed long ago. They hated my family line. But Keonna wasnt one of them. She didnt have "The Mark". The mark was a half pink, half red serpent going down your left arm. Keonna didnt have it.

I checked.

KEONNA:

Tonight was the night.

I am going to get Jennifer. Curse her family.

"Magic Potion Glow

Let Your Power Shine

Make The Clock Reverse

Give Me What Once Was Mine.

Magic Potion More

Changing Fates Design

Save What Has Been Lost

Give me whats rightfully mine."

I said over a bubbling pot. WEird huh?

I was making a special "POtion" Shall we say. Witch craft ran in my family. As soon as anyone drank this. They will be under my complete control. I know, It sounds kinda corny but hey! This stuff it real.

AT SCHOOL

KORKOI:

Finally! Spanish class was over! We've had a substitute this whole semester. Our spanish teacher (Mrs. Puffman) Was out. Some say she fell off her stool(again) OThers say she THINKS she broke her arm. I say, she fell off her stool again.

I walked over to my usual table. Keonna wasnt there. I sat next to Joi. "Hey KorKoi, I heard you came for Keonna. Get me hip!"

Really Joi? "Naww its nothing. Its just I dont hang with fakes. Shes a lying bastard." By the time I finished telling the story(Not the encounter we had last night) Keonna had come up. Everyone(including me) went and sat at the other table beside us.

A-BOOYAHH!

Keonna sat down felling guh as ever! Eating her food alone, We went on the rest of the day, as enemies.

JENNIFER:

I was at home in my room listening to music. A cool rush of air ran into my room, I stood up to close the window. Someone grabbed me from behind. They put a clothe over my mouth and nose. I breathe in some gas that knocked me out.

When I had awaken, I was sitting tied in a chair with KorKoi and Angel sitting on either side of me.

They had already been awake scrambling to get the tape off of their mouths, legs and arms.

I managed to sweat my way out of the mouth hold.

"Wh--where am I?" I stuttered. I had a bad headache. I had never done drugs, nor drank.

"SHUTUP!" I heard a voice yell. Keonna? No thats not keonna.

A girl in HotPink walked in. And traveling behind her was a girl in deep red. They looked EXACTLY alike!

"Hello" The two fingures said. I squinted my eyes. It was hard to see. They both had red and pink serpents on their left arms. "She mustve been wearing makeup..." I  muttered.

"I SAID SHUTUP!" The figure in red said. Talking to me, the one in pink said "Im sorry Jennifer. Im not trying to do this..." She was cut off by her other. Lets call her, her twin. "Shutup Kayla." The girl in Red said.

WAit. If the girl in hot pink was always Kayla....then was Keonna the one in my visions? Thats why her face had been blurred out. It wasnt Keonna, it was this girl. Kayla?

Who was she?