Chapter 11. WTF BREA ?! (Part One)

JENNIFER:

I'm in a dark place. I Know I'm outside, so it must be night time. I look around. Oddly familiar. Deja Voo. What ever you call it. I've been here before--more than once.

What is that? I couldve sworn I heard a young girl laughing yelling to a friend.

Again--oddly familiar. I continued to walk. "Hello? Anyone here?" I asked. I felt like a dumb blonde in a horror film. Like the "killer" is just going to yell out "Yeah Im in the kitchen, want a sandwich?"

I walked to the noise. Nothing bad could happen to me now....right? I "mastered" my abilities.

Right?

"Come on Jennifer! Its fun!" I saw a girl. Caramel skinned. Shorts and a blue top. Jumping from rock to rock. I heard a reply behind me. Wide-eyed, I turned around. "Please dont be me please dont be me please..." I mumbled to myself. I turned completely around, and there I was.

Letting out a loud gasp. I knew what I saw. I knew where I was. "Brea?" I whispered to the girl, who stood right where Brea stood. The night she died.

The image didnt reply to me. Completely ignored me. Rude! It took me a minute to realise, she couldnt see me. See nor hear me. Like I was in a completely different domintion, looking in from a witch's glass. In a way, I guess I was. Tonight, I was going to see what happened that night. What happened when I wanted to turn around and go back. What happened behind my back. What happened to Brea.

The black blur. I remember it. Like it ran through Brea and swiped her soul straight out of her body. Anyways, the blur slowed down. It had a long silver knife. You know the one the reapors have? It did indeed look like  a reapor, same long black cloak, knife thingy. Etc. The only thing i noticed, was the bright pink nailpolish. "OH HELL NAW, kayla!" The next thing i know, the black blur went back to his lightning speed and came straight for ... me!

I woke up gasping for air. Hands around my neck, I was sweating like Mario! Looking around like an idiot, still catching my breathe, I could feel my eyes burning.

They were the rainbow now. Once they cooled down, I knew they would go back to normal. Usual routine. My sketch book was open and I saw the picture(s) of what i just saw, i threw the book. It landed somewhere in the corner of my room. I looked out the window, then to my clock. 6AM.

Im going to the cematary!