Chapter 5. Is that Keonna?!

JENNIFER:

After the long night at Joi's I did NOT want to go to school. I played sick.

Turns out, I was sick. Around 8AM I started puking. Now I have a HUGE headache. Ouch!

I laid down with my TV on spongebob and a book in my hand. I read the book. It was a book KEonna wrote for write a book.

It was poorly done. Staples everywhere. "Ouch!" I yelped. I cut my hand on the staples. That really hurt. I made a sad face and continued reading. I grabbed my drawing book.

I guess you could say my dreams were getting crazier. I was drawing. Drawing FAST. Again. Every line every curve. A perfect match to what I saw. Every Shade every tint. Percise.

I had a strange feeling on my eyes. It happened that morning my eyes turned into that freakish rainbow.

My eyes had turned again.

When I was done, I looked down, exahsted at my drawing. A girl. With hot pink everything. I didnt draw the girls face. In my dream, the face was blurred out. Same as it was in my drawing.

I had never been awake when Ive had these visions before. Woah! I said. I picked up my phone to call Karima and Dshealyn, but thats when I remembered Angel. "She's a phycic!" I gasped out loud. For once, I was proud to have a freakish neighbor. For once, I was proud to not be normal.

Maybe Keonna and KorKoi did have something to do with the other night. Maybe Keonna's book had triggered something. Is there something in the book? Maybe someone in there. Helped them. Wow, Im true detective material. All of these thoughts just coming out of no where. Definitly crazy!

I grabbed KEonna's book, my drawing books and a jacket.

I rung the doorbell. It usually took Angel about 10 minutes to answer the door. But this time, she came right away.

"YAY YAY YAY! Im soo happy for you!" Angel said excited.

For me? For what?

ANGEL:

Da da da da daa! Jennifer got her phycic powers! Of course, I had a vision about it! "Your powers are full now!" Lalalalaaalaa I continued to hum.

Jennifer looked worried. "Whatsw wrong? Arent you happy?" I said. I used my telekinisis to pull up two chairs and some lemonade.

I love lemonade.

"We have a problem" She said, flipping her hair from her face. "Who do you think this is?"

I studied the picture. Of course, since in used to my phycic abilities, and know how to navigate and control them, I touched the picture.

Keonna.

"Its Keonna" I said slowly and questioning. When I touched the picture. I saw everything Jennifer felt in her dream. Everything she saw.

Everything she feared.

"Yeah! It is!" Jennifer said realising. "WEll duh! Hot pink everything! Its not KArima!" I joked. Hoping to lighten the mood.

Jennifers expression only thickend and her worried face and more worried.

"Why did I dream a bad drea- well I was awake. Why did I have a vision about her when I touched her book? Her book was about poisons! Did she poison them?" Jennifer asked. So many questions.

I sighed. "Look, it was probably a fake! When you first get your powers you hallusinate. Maybe its a good vision." I put my hand on her shoulder.

Jennifers mood lightened. "Youre right. Im probably just paranoid." She looked into my eyes "Your eyes. They used to be brown. Theyre gray" I touched my face.

"Yeah, when you get your new powers they change color. Theyll be back to normal soon."

Once I was sure Jennifer was okay, I took her for icecream and went home.

I was getting to the bottom of this.