𝙾𝚏𝚏 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎

🔴1988

🔴
1988.
𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚊
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 3.7𝙺

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

Today, the set buzzed with anticipation as Michael, adorned in his attire, filmed scenes for his short film "Come Together" and the upcoming "Moonwalker" movie. Behind the scenes, you observed your husband of three years, a master at work, his movements exuding a newfound sensuality and sultriness, reminiscent of his Bad tour but with an added intensity. The constant tearing of shirts, the mesmerizing thrusts, even the playful interactions with his guitarist Jennifer, it was all part of the performance, a spectacle that left you in awe.

Interrupting your admiration, Frank, Michael's manager, approached with his trademark cigar dangling from his lips, the music reverberating loudly in the background.

"Hey, we're almost finished," he announced, his voice cutting through the cacophony of sound. "Michael wants you to meet him at his trailer."

You raised an eyebrow in surprise. "Right now?" you inquired, torn between witnessing the final moments of filming and joining Michael.

Frank nodded, his expression serious yet tinged with a hint of excitement. "Yes, and there are fans waiting to see him too," he added, emphasizing the importance of the moment.

With a nod of understanding, you navigated through the labyrinth of wires and equipment, the backstage chaos a stark contrast to the serene atmosphere outside. Stepping into the blinding sunlight, you shielded your eyes, squinting against the brightness as you made your way towards Michael's trailer.

As you approached Michael's trailer, the excitement emanating from the two girls standing nearby was palpable. Their eyes widened in disbelief as one of them caught sight of you, her expression a mix of astonishment and awe.

"Oh my god, oh my god, it's Mrs. Jackson!" she exclaimed, her voice ringing out with unrestrained excitement.

With a soft chuckle, you attempted to downplay their astonishment. "Shh, it's okay, I'm just a regular person," you reassured them, a warm smile gracing your lips. Turning towards them, you couldn't help but be amused by their fervent nods in response to your question. "Are you two wanting to see Michael?"

Their eager nods were all the confirmation you needed. "Okay, well, come inside with me," you invited, gesturing towards the trailer. "He isn't finished yet. He might be tired, but he won't mind the company."

Once inside, you closed the door behind you, enveloping the space in a temporary sanctuary away from the bustling set. "Would you two like water or anything?" you asked, heading towards the mini fridge.

"Uh, water is fine," one of them replied eagerly.

Fetching a bottle for each of them, you handed them out graciously, a small gesture of hospitality amidst the excitement. Settling into a seat across from them, you engaged them in conversation, eager to learn more about their journey.