𝚃𝚛𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙿𝚝.𝚃𝚠𝚘

🟠1979

🟠
1979.
New York
Word Count:3.8k

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

The sun crept through the curtains of Michael's window, casting a warm beam of light on your face. You turned in your sleep, your back against Michael. He wrapped his arm around your waist, pulling you closer, and you were suddenly startled by what was poking at your behind.

"Michael," you whispered his name softly, trying to wake him gently.

There was no response.

"Michael, baby," you whispered again, a bit louder. He moved even closer to you, and you couldn't deny the arousal building within you, though you knew it was wrong, especially since Michael was still a virgin. Despite the intimate moment you shared last year when he gave you head in his sister's apartment, you didn't want to rush him.

"Michael!" you gritted through your teeth quietly, pinching his hand to get his attention.

"Ow, baby, what was that for?" he groaned, waking up groggily.

"Michael, I can feel you," you said, your voice low.

Michael's eyes fluttered open, confusion clouding his face for a moment before realization dawned. He shifted slightly, trying to hide his embarrassment as he glanced down at the evident bulge pressing against you.

Michael looked down between you and saw his bulge straining against his pajama pants. "Oh God," he muttered, sitting up quickly and throwing the covers off him. Before he could run off into the bathroom, you grabbed his hand.

"Don't go running, okay? It'll go down," you reassured him, your voice calm and soothing.

Michael looked up at you nervously and then back down at his arousal. "What if it doesn't?" he asked, his voice tinged with uncertainty.

"Then you can go into the bathroom, or if you want, I can help you," you offered as you sat up. Your satin pajama top shifted, revealing your breasts, which immediately caught Michael's eyes.

"Umm, I'll let it go down," he said, his gaze shifting back to your eyes, though he couldn't hide the flicker of interest.

"You sure?" you asked, your tone gentle and supportive.

He nodded his head, trying to muster up some resolve.

"Okay, but keep that thing off my behind," you chuckled, trying to lighten the mood. Michael smiled at you, a hint of relief in his expression, and laid back down. However, you couldn't keep your eyes off his obvious arousal, feeling a mixture of affection and desire as you lay beside him.

"Baby," Michael said quietly as you both lay there in the bed.

"Yes?" you looked over at him, curious.