𝙰𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚄

⚫️1987

⚫️
1987.
New York.
Word Count:7k

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

The crowd screamed even louder as the show ended, the night air filled with smoke from the pyrotechnics and the mingled cries and cheers of ecstatic fans. Some fainted, overwhelmed by the energy and excitement of the performance.

You sat in the darkness of the car, the cool leather of your skirt and top a stark contrast to the warmth that was beginning to build outside. Your leather jacket lay across your lap, abandoned due to the rising temperature. The scent of the Saint Louis perfume he had bought you lingered in the air, a sweet and seductive reminder of his presence. The touch of the leather seats was cool under your fingers, grounding you in the moment.

Suddenly, the back door swung open with a quickness that startled you. His eyes met yours, immediately glancing up and down your body, lingering on your legs. He was covered in sweat, his ripped shirt fluttering slightly in the breeze, his chest on full display, glistening under the lights.

You glanced up at him with a sly smile, your lips the only part of your face illuminated by the car's dim light. His gaze was intense, filled with a mixture of exhaustion and desire, making the air between you crackle with unspoken tension.

Without a word, he eased into the car, sitting across from you and closing the door behind him. The atmosphere inside the car shifted immediately, charged with the electric aftermath of the show and the palpable energy between you. His eyes roamed up and down your body, imagining your soft skin on display for him, but he knew he had to hold back, especially at this moment.

You ran the tip of your heel up and down his leg, teasing him. His eyes followed your movements, heavy with longing. The light from the street lamps flickered across his face as the car began to move, casting fleeting shadows that highlighted the hunger in his expression.

"How was the show?" you asked, finally breaking the silence. Your voice was smooth, almost a purr, as you leaned back slightly, crossing your legs provocatively.

He was silent for a moment, his eyes drifting down to your full lips, the light catching on your dark red lipstick. He seemed to be weighing his words, his desire battling with his restraint.

"It was fine," he said finally, his voice low and husky. "Thank you for asking."

You nodded, a knowing smile playing on your lips. "Just fine? I heard you were incredible tonight."

His gaze intensified, his eyes darkening with a mix of pride and frustration. "Is that so? And what about you? How did you enjoy it?"

Your heel continued its tantalizing journey up and down his leg, causing him to clench his jaw. "I enjoyed it very much," you replied, your voice dripping with insinuation. "Especially the encore I'll be getting tonight."