𝙶𝚎𝚝 𝚄 𝚆𝚎𝚝

🟠1990𝙽𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚁𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝:2

🟠
1990
𝙽𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚁𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚑
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝:2.9k

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

The sun was shining brightly as you and your husband, Michael, enjoyed a perfect afternoon in the backyard with friends and family. Macaulay and his brother Kieran were there, and your sister-in-law, Janet, had also joined the fun. Laughter filled the air as you all geared up for an epic water balloon fight.

"Jan, get the bucket!" you called out, frantically filling up the colorful balloons with water.

"The bucket?" Janet echoed, a bit confused.

"Yes, just bring it over here," you instructed, motioning towards the big red bucket sitting on the grass.

Janet hurried over, dragging the bucket with her. You filled it halfway with water and then carefully placed the balloons inside, ensuring they were ready for the battle. You also took a moment to fill up the super soakers, trusty companions from countless past summers that had always been Michael's favorites.

"So, what's the water in the bucket for?" Janet asked, her curiosity piqued.

"To refill, and also, I've got a plan to drench Michael," you said with a mischievous glint in your eye.

"You dirty girl," she laughed. "But you know he's fast. You'll have to catch him first."

"Oh, he'll get wet somehow," you assured her, determination in your voice.

With the bucket and water guns in hand, you and Janet marched towards the field where the guys were strategizing. Michael and Mac were deep in conversation, and whatever Mac was saying had them both in stitches. As soon as they saw you, Mac's laughter increased.

"What's so funny?" Michael asked, turning to see what Mac was pointing at.

Michael's face lit up with a huge grin when he saw you and Janet armed and ready. "You two are going to lose," he teased, walking over confidently. "You could never beat me."

You rolled your eyes playfully. "I'm the underdog," he boasted, stopping right in front of you.

"Sure," you said with a smirk, leaning in to kiss him lightly on the lips. "We'll see who wins."

With that, the water war was officially on.

Michael grinned mischievously, grabbed a balloon from their bucket, and hurled it at you. It sailed past, missing its mark.

"That's what you get!" you taunted, quickly grabbing a balloon and launching it right at him. It splattered against his chest, soaking his red button-up shirt.

"Oh, I'm going to get you!" Michael shouted, grabbing his super soaker and charging after you.

Janet sprang into action, hurling a balloon that exploded against Michael's back. "Get 'em, Jan!" you cheered, dashing away as Michael spun around.