Chapter One

*Year 1999*

Kang Yoona went to amusement park with her father,Kang Hyun Suk.. Kang YooNa was still a little girl that time. She is just 7 years old. She is a princess for HyunSuk. The only daughter he had. So charming so beautiful. Yoona mother passed away after give birth of her. For Yoona, her dad is her mom and dad.

"YooNa yah, appa joa(do you like appa)?" HyunSuk asked Yoona as he patted Yoona head softly. YooNa nodded as she ate her ice cream.

"YooNa yah, do you want a mom?" HyunSuk asked again. YooNa looked at HyunSuk. She still a kid. So she dont understand what HyunSuk means.

"Mom?" YooNa asked as her brows furrowed.

"Yeah. Mom. Appa want to bring a mom for you. Are you okay with that?" HyunSuk asked.

"Nae Omma(my mom)?" YooNa eyes become teary. She looked at her ice cream. She never meet her own mom. Only saw her mom face in picture that Hyun Suk gave to her. HyunSuk hugged Yoona tightly. He wipe YooNa tears with a smile.

"A new omma. She is beautiful. She is so kind. And you will have two sisters. You will never feel lonely anymore. " HyunSuk tried to convince Yoona.

"I will have a new mom? So my friend wont tease me anymore?? I will have a mom!"YooNa said excitedly. As expected, Yoona easyly can stop from crying. HyunSuk smile and nodded.

"Do you want to meet her?" HyunSuk patted his daughter head. YooNa nodded as she continue eating her ice cream.

"Come."

**************************
*Year 2015*

"YAH KANG YOONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Someone is shouting put loud infront of her door.. YooNa startled as her getup from her bed. She looked at the door. She sighed.

"Ahh! This witch!" She mumbled on her bed

"Ahh! This witch!" She mumbled on her bed. Scratching her long hair that really mess that time. She is really annoyed.

"YAH KANG YOONA!!!! WAKEUP!! MAKE OUR BREAKFAST NOW!!YAH SHIBAL YEON(bad bitch)!! ANNAWA(are you not coming out)!!!" Once again someone is yelling furiously at the door.

"Yes,I'm coming omma." YooNa shouted from inside her room.

"Aigoo. My world become a hell. Thanks to you,appa.. Morning,appa." YooNa looked at HyunSuk picture. She kissed the picture.

She then looked at the mirror and smiled.

"Today is my first day working. Appa, you can see me up there,right? Please give me strenght. I will make you proud. I miss you, appa." She talked with HyunSuk picture. She hugged the picture.

"Yah!! What are you doing?!! We want our breakfast now,you stupid ugly wench!!" Kang So Young kicked the door and the door is open widely

"Yah!! What are you doing?!! We want our breakfast now,you stupid ugly wench!!" Kang So Young kicked the door and the door is open widely. She looked at Yoona furiously.

"Ne,eonni. I will make your breakfast now." YooNa smiled at So Young. So Young smirked as reply.

"Make it faster,you ugly wench. " So Young said as she walked out from YooNa room. YooNa looked at So Young back annoyedly.

"Make it faster,you ugly." YooNa copied what SoYoung said to her. She looked at Hyun Suk picture again.

"Huh, appa. This is what we call hell,appa. You bring 3 satan into our house." YooNa talked with HyunSuk picture again.

She walked out from her room and went to the kitchen. Make food for the 3 satan. When she in bad mood,sometime she even prank them with the food. Put a cup of fish sauce in their coffee. Put a lot of salt in their tea. But not for today. She need to cook faster because she have go to work.

After she finished cook the breakfast for the 3 satan, she walked back to her room.. Getting ready for work.

"YooNa fighting!" She said to herself.
****************