Chapter Twenty Eight

JoonYoung and YooNa discussing about what their lawyer said about the house. JoonYoung asked YooNa if she agree with his idea to make their stepfamily get out from their house.

"YooNa yah, otte? Do you agree?" JoonYoung asked her.

"Isnt we being so cruel? Is it okay to do that to them?" YooNa worried. JoonYoung messing up YooNa hair.

"Yah, that our dad house. And 1 more, there is something weird about dad accident." JoonYoung took out a document that detective give him earlier.

"Igeo mwondae,oppa?" YooNa asked when JoonYoung pass her a document.

"Read it,Dongsaeng ah." He said. YooNa read it with 100% focus, and suddenly her eyes were so teary and she looked at JoonYoung.

"Oppa. Ige mwoya? How she can do that to our dad? Oppa!!" YooNa was so angry but at the same time she just can yelled,swearing, and crying.

"Calm down,YooNa yah. This is the truth. Thats why we should take all of them back. And show their evil to the world." JoonYoung patted YooNa back when YooNa crying so bad.

"Oppa, how she can do that? She make me living without a dad. How she can killed him? Is she really a human?" YooNa asked in disbelief.
*************
YooNa went out to calm down after knowing the truth about her dad. Its became her habit to call Chanyeol when she have something to say about her step family.

"Chanyeol ah. Neo eodiya?" YooNa asked.

"I just arrived home. Waeyo? Yah, what wrong with your voice? Are you crying?"

"Chanyeol ah, she killed my dad. She killed my dad!!" YooNa yelled. Chanyeol was startled and worried.

"Yah2!! Breath. Calm down. Neo jigeum eodisso?"

"Infront of my house. I want to kill her!!" YooNa said furiously.

"Dont! Dont do it! Wait there. Okay? Jebal. Dont do something stupid."

"Chanyeol yah.. Ottoke??!!" She cried.

"Wait there. I'll be there. Arasseo?"

YooNa looked at the house.

'You own our dad house after you killed him and make me live without my appa!!! I'll make you paid for this,you bitch! '

YooNa mumbled,swearing alone. Suddenly SoYoung appeared. She was startled when she saw YooNa standing infront of the house and glaring at her.

"Yah!!! What are you doing here!!" SoYoung yelled at her but she is smirking at her.

"Uh? What with your face? Are you trying to pick a fight with me?" SoYoung crossed her arms.

"Listen bitch! I'll make all of you paid for killing my dad! I'll make you and your mom suffered! ! I wont let you happy forever!!" YooNa yelled at her.

SoYoung was so startled with YooNa. She never yelled at her. All she did before was "Nae,eonni." or smiling even SoYoung yelled at her. But now YooNa is so different.

Suddenly Chanyeol,Sehun and Baekhyun arrived. SoYoung pretend to cry when she saw Chanyeol.

"Ommo. What are you saying,YooNa yah? How could you to say that? Are you hating on me that much?" SoYoung continue her acting. Make YooNa smirked at her and slap her.

"Yah!!!" SoYoung yelled. Chanyeol and Sehun tried to make YooNa calm down while Baekhyun were laughing behind Chanyeol. Sehun glared at him and Baekhyun covered his own mouth.

"YooNa yah, enough. " Chanyeol said as he still trying to calm her.

But because of SoYoung loud voice, its make mrs.Min Ah went out.