S P E C I A L C H A P T E R

"Yeobo!!! Yeobo!!! Wake up!!! Palli!!!" YooNa shake SeHun shoulder and shouted loudly. SeHun still not respond her. YooNa sighed.

"OH SEHUN!!! PALLI IREONA!!!!" YooNa shouted out loud. SeHun open his eyes slowly.

"Uh. Wae. $#&@&###" He's not fully awake. YooNa sighed again, while Oh Ji Na already crying on her bed.

"Aigooyaaa. Sehun ah, palli ireona! I need to open the cafe. Yah!!!" YooNa shake SeHun shoulder again. SeHun getup and looked at YooNa blanky.

"Mworago?" He asked.

"Palli ireona. You need to take care of JiNa today. " YooNa said as she patted SeHun head. SeHun land his head on YooNa belly.

"Its still early,jagiya. I'm still sleepy." SeHun said. YooNa chuckled.

"You need to take care of JiNa today. Arasseo??" YooNa said. SeHun sighed deeply.

"Dont leave me. I still miss you. Hajima.. Eung?? Just close the cafe for today. Jebal,jagiya~~~"He said as he hug YooNa tightly.

"Aigooo. Do you want to go with me?? But you still need to take care of JiNa. Ottae??" YooNa asked.

"Nevermind. Give me a kiss before you go." SeHun said as he pointed his own lips. YooNa chuckled.

"Aigoo. This kid." YooNa said.

"Yah, I'm not a kid. I'm your handsome husband." SeHun said proudly.

"Ommo. Ommo. Ommo." YooNa tease him. JiNa start to crying again.

"Palli.." SeHun still waiting for his wife kiss. YooNa give him a short kiss and patted his head.

"Good luck. Na ganda.. Saranghae." YooNa said as she walked away. SeHun looked at his daughter. He sighed.

'I'm so done today.' He said to himself.

He walked to JiNa,

"JiNa yah, dont cry okay. Lets go." He took JiNa and walked to living room. JiNa keep crying.

"JiNa yah, dont cry. Jebal. Jebal." SeHun said. But JiNa still crying.

"Do you want to eat??" SeHun asked and put JiNa to her trolly. JiNa still crying. SeHun sighed.

'Ottokaji?? What should I do?'

He looked around the living room.

He pulled out his phone and dialled his mom number.

"Uh?? Omma.. can you help me?? JiNa keep crying. I dont know what to do." SeHun tell his mom.

"Give her milk. " His mom said.

"Milk?? Ottoke?? I dont know how to make her milk." SeHun said.

"Aigoo. Just put milk in her bottle, put a little hot water, and fill it with warm water. And shake it. Done." His mom said.

"Arasseo." He ended the call and dialled Chanyeol number.

"Yeoboseyo, Chanyeol hyung!!!!" He shouted and stomp his feet like a little kid. JiNa looked at her father and crying again.

"Wae???" Chanyeol asked on the line.

"Hyung, palli wa... I'm so done today." SeHun said with his sad voice.

"Wae??" Chanyeol asked again.

"YooNa leave me with JiNa. I dont know what to do. Palli wa.. Help me. Uh.. jebal." SeHun said.

"Arasseo. I'll be there."