Chapter Sixteen

Chanyeol,JongDae and Kai sit on the couch at the living room. They were worried about YooNa. They dont know what is happen to her.

"Hyung, we should tell JoonYoung hyung about this." Kai looked at them. JongDae agreed.

"What actually happen to them! Geez!" Chanyeol raised his voice a little bit. JongDae and Kai startled.

"Aigo! Park Chanyeol! Kkamjagiya!" JongDae hit Chanyeol head. Chanyeol called JoonYoung to come over.

After an hour, JoonYoung,Lay and Baekhyun cameback together from the studio. They looked at Chanyeol,JongDae and Kai who was having a worried face.

"Yah? What happen?" Baekhyun asked as he sit next to Chanyeol.

"Its about Yoona. She is back already. But seems like something happen last night." JongDae explained. JoonYoung went to Yoona room after hearing what JongDae said.

**********
"YooNa yah." JoonYoung looked at YooNa who sit at corner of her room. She crying a lot. JoonYoung become so worried.

"Op--pa." YooNa looked at JoonYoung with her swollen eyes and hugged him tightly.

"YooNa yah. Malhae. Waegurae?Dont make me worried like this." JoonYoung trying to calm YooNa.

"I make a stupid thing last night." She want to be honest at JoonYoung. She tell him everything. Joonyoung become mad.

"Op--pa. Do--nt. It's my fa-ult." When JoonYoung was about to walked away, YooNa pull his hand.

"Call him now." JoonYoung asked her.

*Ring Ring

[NooNa, neo gwaenchanna? Mianhae,Noona.]  Sehun said as soon as he picked up.

"Gwaenchanna? Do you think my sister will be okay right now?" JoonYoung yelled at him.

[Hy--ung. ] He stuttered when he heard JoonYoung voice.

"Neo eodisso jigeum? Come here. Palli naw!!! Nawarago!!!"JoonYoung yelled at Sehun.

[Hou--se Hy--ung. I'll be the--re.] He said and hang up.

"Oppa. Please dont let the others know. Jebal." YooNa beg him. But suddenly she saw Chanyeol open the door.

"Yah!! You should tell me the truth!" Chanyeol yelled at her.

"How I can tell you about this!!" She yelled at him too. JoonYoung hugged YooNa. Trying to calm her again. Give a sign to Chanyeol that he can handle it.

"Chanyeol yah, please calm down." Baekhyun patted Chanyeol back. The others can see his flaming eyes. If Sehun infront of him right now, he will get a punch from Chanyeol.

**************
After 30 minutes waiting for Sehun, finally he show up. Everyone looked at him furiously. He know he deserve it.

"Hyu-ng. Mi-mian." He kneel infront of them. YooNa still at her room. She dont want to see Sehun after what happen last night.

"It's my fault because I let her to see you last night. After the news came out, I told her to see you. But this is what happen when I let her to see you!? Why are you so stupid? You know you will get married right?Why you doing this to her?!!!" Chanyeol grab Sehun collar. Baekhyun and JongDae tried to pulled Chanyeol away.

"So what are you going to do now,Oh Sehun? I'm not like the other older brother. Once you touch my sister, you need to marry her!" JoonYoung asked him furiously.

"I-I dont know,hyung." Sehun sighed.

"Mwo? You dont know? You should take a responsible of what you did. " JoonYoung grabbed Sehun collar and give him a punch on his face. Everyone were scared as hell because Joon Young really got mad.

"Mi-mian hyung." Sehun eyes full of tears.

"Dont you ever dare to see my sister again if you cannot responsible of what you did. I'll kill you if you see her. This is the first and last warning from me." JoonYoung walked away. Chanyeol looked at him furiously.

"Haisy! This son of b*tch. Ga!!" Chanyeol yelled as he walked away from the living room.

Baekhyun,JongDae and Kai approached Sehun. Even they angry at Sehun but still, Sehun is their bestfriend.

"Yah, you should tell your parents to cancel that wedding." Kai said as he help Sehun to stand up and bring him to the couch.

"You should cancel your wedding,Sehun ah. " Baekhyun said.

"I-I cant." Sehun start to cried.

"Then we cant let you see YooNa anymore,Sehun ah. " JongDae said.

"What should I do!!" Sehun shouted.
******************
Chanyeol entered YooNa room. JoonYoung went out because he's beyond angry about the situation. YooNa was sleeping after crying and crying.
Chanyeol sit next to her and patted her hair.

"Dont worry YooNa yah. What happen to you, I'll never leave you alone." Chanyeol whispered to YooNa ears.

******************
Its been a week YooNa locked herself in her room. The others was worried but they cannot do anything. Sehun disappeared after that day.

Kai and Jong Dae busy making breakfast. They really cant cook. But because of YooNa, they trying to cook.

"Yah! It's too salty." Jong Dae shouted. Its really sound like a war in the kitchen. Making Chanyeol and KyungSoo entered the kitchen.

"Yah, you're so noisy." Chanyeol said. Kyungsoo looked at the dish they cooked then chuckled.

"Try this." Kai give a spoon to Chanyeol and KyungSoo to try their dish. But KyungSoo and Chanyeol looked at each other.

"KyungSoo yah. You should try them." Chanyeol give the spoon to KyungSoo.

"Eyhhh hyung. You should try it." KyungSoo give the spoon back to Chanyeol.

"KyungSoo yah, you working at stew restaurant. You should try this." Chanyeol give the spoon back to KyungSoo. Kai and JongDae who was watching them annoyedly,

"Yah!!" They shouted. Making Chanyeol and KyungSoo startled.

"You two should cook. Dont make us cooked again. Or you will die." JongDae nagged as he took the spoon on Chanyeol hand.

"You guys are so noisy." Suddenly YooNa show up. They looked at her,

"Noona!!!" KyungSoo shouted excitedly.

"Yah, Finally you came out." JongDae patted her hair.

"Noona, please dont do this anymore. You make everyone worried." Kai hugged her.

"Arasseo. Mianhe." YooNa smiled at them and looked at Chanyeol who stand there quietly.

"Chanyeol yah." She hugged Chanyeol but Chanyeol push her away.

"Mianhae." YooNa hugged his arm.

"Baboya!! You make me worried. Ara?!! " He pouted.

"Mianhae~." She chuckled.

"Stop doing aegyo. I hate it." Chanyeol looked away.

"Arasseo. I should locked myself again then. " When YooNa was about to leave, Chanyeol suddenly hugged her from behind.

"Yah, promise that you never make me worried like this again?" He whispered. YooNa nodded.

"Ehem. Ehem." KyungSoo suddenly cough.

"Yah! Something is burning." Everyone looked at kitchen.

"Yah!!!!!" Chanyeol yelled them.

***************