E P I L O G

"This is your fault!!!" YooNa yelled at the labour room. She hit Sehun head again and again. Sehun groaned here and there.

"I promise this is the first and the last one." Sehun rubbed his head, getting hit from YooNa. The doctor and nurse chuckled when looked at both of them..
************
Its been 7 months, since Sehun and YooNa get married. Now YooNa will give a birth. ChanYeol and the others are waiting outside, while SeHun getting hit inside. Hahaha. Pity Sehun. They could hear YooNa was screaming.

"It's really scary." JiMin said as she shook her head. Imagine when she will give birth one day. All of them nodded.

"Chanyeol ah, marry her quickly. Then we'll have another baby." Baekhyun tease Chanyeol and JiMin. Chanyeol glared at JiMin and smirking.

"No,Thanks. I rather not married than marry a lion." Chanyeol said. JiMin eyes widened.

"Who going to marry you anyway?" Its been 9months but they still fight when they saw each other. The others? They already adapt the situation. So its nothing for them anymore.

"Yah, I wonder if they really will fall in love someday." Joon Young said to Kris and MinSeok. They nodded. Agree with JoonYoung.

"If that happen,hyung. I'll sponsor your wedding." Kris said. Joking with MinSeok and JoonYoung.

"Jjinja? Aigoo. I guess I need to find girlfriend now." JoonYoung chuckled.

"Yah, hyung. Can you stop them? Its hurt my head. YooNa and Sehun is screaming inside, JiMin and Chanyeol is fighting here. Like seriously?" Lay nagged at Kris,JoonYoung and MinSeok.

"Yah, shut up or I'll kill both of you. This is hospital you know?" JoonYoung nagged at JiMin and Chanyeol. Both of them pouted.

************
"Congratulation to both of you. You got a baby girl. She so beautiful." The doctor said. Sehun so happy. The pain he got earlier disappear after he look at his daughter. YooNa is the one who is really happy morethan anyone else. She hugged her daughter.

"She so cute. Like me." Sehun said. YooNa shook her head. Disagree with Sehun.

"Her face really look like JiMin."YooNa said. Sehun looked at his daughter closer and then looked at YooNa back.

"Oh??? You're right. Ahhh~~ wae?? Its our daughter.Not her." Sehun pouted. The doctor and nurse chuckled.

"Mybe because your wife really like to see that girl face when she pregnant." The nurse said.

"Jjinja? Jagiya, you should look at me when you pregnant." SeHun pouted. YooNa chuckled.

"Yah, shut up. JiMin so beautiful. I'm glad our daughter really look like her." YooNa hit Sehun head.

"Yah! Stop hitting my head. Its hurt!!" Sehun yelled at YooNa.

***********

The others really excited when the doctor said YooNa and Sehun got a baby girl.

"Yah, you already be a mom. A very young mom." Baekhyun chuckled as he hug YooNa.

"YooNa yah. Is it hurt?" JiMin asked curiously. YooNa nodded.

SeHun show up with his daughter. Everyone running to his daugher excitedly.

"She's so cute. Jjinja." JongDae said as he patted the baby head.

"Ofcourse, she is my daughter. Ofcourse she cute like me." SeHun said.

"But if I look closer, she really look like JiMin." Baekhyun said.

"Yeah, I think that way too."Lay said.

"Like me? " JiMin looked at the baby closer.

"Yeah. She really look like me when I was baby. " JiMin chuckled. Chanyeol already smirking behind them.

"I'm your bestfriend but your daughter really look like her. " Chanyeol mumbled.

"I dont want my daughter look like you,hyung." Sehun tease him. Everyone chuckled.

"So, you already have a name for her?" Lay asked.

"Not yet. I want JoonYoung hyung give name for her." Sehun looked at JoonYoung who cried silently behind Kris.

"Hyung, are you crying?" Kris asked when he looked at JoonYoung who are sobbing behind him.

"Oppa." YooNa called him.

"YooNa yah, I'm sorry. I just so happy to welcome her in our family." JoonYoung hug YooNa.

"Oppa, dont cry. We have a big family now." YooNa hug him back.

And they happy to have a new family. Hoping that young mom and dad will happy forever. And hoping that JiMin and Chanyeol will end up with a marriage.

*****************